Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I'm having sound issues.  (Read 1456 times)
buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -116

Darth Havek

« on: March 22, 2017, 09:07:55 PM »

I uploaded Episode IV fond replacing Episode II sound font and after it downloaded it said there was an error. Mind you the batter is fully charged and the saber didn't move during loading. The sound font I put on there (Ep IV) works fine, but for some reason Ep VI does not work anymore. It just makes loud static noises. And now I can't add or remove any sounds. It won't even recognize my saber when I plug it into the soundfonts. The colors still work though. And every sound font still works except for Ep VI.

Has anyone experience this before? If so what should I do? It does say I should reformat if the problem continues, but I'm afraid if I do and it still won't work them I will have no sound fonts on my saber.

And I was doing all this to get it ready for a testimonial review I was going to do. But I don't want to do it when it's acting up like this. Won't look good for anyone who watches it and it's still a great product. I just rather it work perfectly before I review for the site.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 09:15:22 PM »

Well crappy.

I've never experienced that myself.

Perhaps you've exceeded your memory limit (did you check the file size?), and might just have to format.

I'd email US directly for that one: info@ultrasabers.com

As far as your review - an explanation of the problem would suffice.  You say the ep IV font works fine; just use that. Smiley

Hope this helps...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 09:18:52 PM »

I replaces Ep II with Ep IV and it showed 100% full after I loaded all the fonts. So I assume that was fine. The strange thing is that Ep VI was the one that got corrupted, which I didn't even touch.

I guess I will contact them, but I assume they will just tell me to reformat. I'm just worried about erasing all the sound fonts. Thanks though.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 09:22:43 PM »

I know.  I wouldn't want to do that either.

That's kind of why I say ask them though, since if you do have to, they'll likely tell you exactly how.

Sorry to read that, buddygroove.  Undecided

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 10:08:43 PM »

I messaged them so we'll see what happens. Thanks again.  Smiley Point.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: