Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Crystal chamber/ chassis  (Read 899 times)
OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« on: March 23, 2017, 03:03:16 AM »

I'm looking to build a chassis for the electronics and possibly a crystal chamber. Where would the best place to search for the parts? Is there anyone here who's done this and could help me with the process once I have the parts? Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 03:08:22 AM »

TCSS or you can buy a coupler from here like Isola did in his resent thread and modify it for a chamber. TCSS has parts but getting them to match up with US can be a little tricky.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 03:37:50 AM »

I had a nice quartz hanging around my place that I used, and just some tool stuff. My best advice is to wander a hardware store and look for parts that speak to you. Just make sure you know the diameter of the space you'll be putting the crystal chamber into so you get stuff that'll fit. Brass plumbing fittings would be a good place to start. I'd definitely go with a clear crystal over a colored one though since you can get LEDs in any color and they're the same price more or less no matter what color you get, and darker crystals wouldnt show light as well..

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: