Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Anyone able to help me with this ENQ about the Phantasm Initiate v4?  (Read 719 times)
Ch1L5t3R
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 10

Ch1L5t3R - Grey Jedi Since 2015

« on: March 23, 2017, 08:06:59 AM »

Just a quick one, i've ordered the Phantasm initiate v4 LE saber staff and i am thinking ahead of how i can customize!

So one thing i noticed is i do love the 'Claw' Emitter you can get for 55 dollars, and i think it would look sweet if i brought two of those to change the look a bit and add a bit of protection. BUT does anyone know if the Phantasm Initiate's standard window'd emitter is MHS and able to just screw it off and put the claw on? OR is it a one piece set up (not the end of the world if it is as i wouldnt have ordered it if i didn't like it, but the claws would look epic!)

Many thanks to anyone that can help!

Also whilst im here if anyone has any pics of what tri-led fire orange looks like as google isnt clear, or if anyone has the phantasm v4 le staff and has any other recommendations for how to customize it then please also let me know Cheesy

Owner of:
- Aeon LE V3 (With Obsidian Soundboard)
- Phantasm LE V4 (Saber Staff)

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 08:30:35 AM »

First - none of the saber staffs have MHS emitters, so you can't replace it with the Dark Warglaive emitter, sorry.

Next I don't have any pics handy, but if you have a quick look at my video review on my Dark Catalyst you'll see what it looks like at about the 9:35 mark Smiley

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33245

Ch1L5t3R
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 10

Ch1L5t3R - Grey Jedi Since 2015

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 10:29:13 AM »

many thanks for that reply Smiley thought that was the case, will just have to go for the saber that comes with the claws for my next saber Tongue

Owner of:
- Aeon LE V3 (With Obsidian Soundboard)
- Phantasm LE V4 (Saber Staff)

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 12:14:41 PM »

many thanks for that reply Smiley thought that was the case, will just have to go for the saber that comes with the claws for my next saber Tongue

A Dark Warglaive staff would be pretty badass

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: