Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Jedi and Grey Sith  (Read 31788 times)
Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2016, 06:38:48 PM »

I've always though this myself. (Though ironically, his on topic post set this thread off topic. Cheesy)

We don't mean "literally go through all the threads." Just use the search function, and see if it's been answered 27 times before bringing it up again. This is especially irksome when we have people starting new topics to ask a question, when that question was just answered within one week of the posting. Sometimes both threads are still active at the same time!

I wasn't referencing this forum.  I was speaking of forums in general, before anyone gets their knickers in a twist.  Obviously, it's common sense to do a search and see if something has been answered.  I'm talking about forums that will delete the question, warn you for asking, and then link you to a thread from 5 years ago stating, "HERE IS YOUR ANSWER."

There's no reason to do that.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2016, 03:27:03 AM »

I wasn't referencing this forum.  I was speaking of forums in general, before anyone gets their knickers in a twist.  Obviously, it's common sense to do a search and see if something has been answered.  I'm talking about forums that will delete the question, warn you for asking, and then link you to a thread from 5 years ago stating, "HERE IS YOUR ANSWER."

There's no reason to do that.

I know, I was just clarifying what we mean when we tell people to "use the search function." Wink

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: