Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Decide My Purchase For Me!!!  (Read 4939 times)
MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« on: March 23, 2017, 08:52:54 PM »

Alright folks - it's that time...

What time?

Raffle time!  And like many, I already have more of these things than is smart, or sane whatsoever, but there is just no way I'm not entering the raffle for a chance of a free saber because that would be more insane than to not. 

BUT THERE'S A PROBLEM...  I don't know what I want to get.  All I know for sure is that there are a few models I know I don't want to get.

So I thought I would turn to you good folk to help me here.  I'll take your suggestions as votes, and go with what you guys think I should.  So gimme your HILT and COLOR suggestions - build my saber for me!!!  I'll give you light / dark side points as a reward Wink

So here are the parameters:  I don't want to get another saber that I already have, and there are a couple hilt styles that just don't float my boat, so please make your suggestions out of this list...

Apprentice / Dark Apprentice v4
Initiate LE / Dark Initiate LE v4
Apprentice LE / Dark Apprentice LE v4
Aeon v4
Dominix v4
Aeon LE v4
Dominix LE v4
Prophecy  / Dark Prophecy v3
Shock / Dark Shock / Shock LE
Arbiter / Dark Arbiter
Raven
Guardian
Mantis / Dark Mantis / Mantis CE
Flamberge CE

Thanks folks!

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 08:58:49 PM »

Well, seeing as you have the Dark Apprentice LE v4 on that list, and you don't yet have a Fire Orange saber, I suggest that you get the saber that I bought as my first one. A Dark Apprentice LE v4 with FO, Silver non-illuminating AV switch. Just because I love it.

EDIT: Oh, you also need sound.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Galactic Overlord
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 09:33:10 PM »

Of your list, I'd personally go with the Prophecy v3 in either Consular Green or Guardian Blue.

But considering what you already have, and if you were wanting something different, I'd say maybe a Dark Prophecy in Violet Amethyst or a Prophecy in Bane's Heart.

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 09:34:21 PM »

Well, seeing as you have the Dark Apprentice LE v4 on that list, and you don't yet have a Fire Orange saber, I suggest that you get the saber that I bought as my first one. A Dark Apprentice LE v4 with FO, Silver non-illuminating AV switch. Just because I love it.

I do have one orange saber, BUT...it also has FoC, so it's not all that bright - certainly no Tri-Cree orange, which is what I would go with if orange wins out.

Orange is awesome.

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 09:44:02 PM »

Alright folks - it's that time...

What time?

Raffle time!  And like many, I already have more of these things than is smart, or sane whatsoever, but there is just no way I'm not entering the raffle for a chance of a free saber because that would be more insane than to not. 

BUT THERE'S A PROBLEM...  I don't know what I want to get.  All I know for sure is that there are a few models I know I don't want to get.

So I thought I would turn to you good folk to help me here.  I'll take your suggestions as votes, and go with what you guys think I should.  So gimme your HILT and COLOR suggestions - build my saber for me!!!  I'll give you light / dark side points as a reward Wink

So here are the parameters:  I don't want to get another saber that I already have, and there are a couple hilt styles that just don't float my boat, so please make your suggestions out of this list...

Apprentice / Dark Apprentice v4
Initiate LE / Dark Initiate LE v4
Apprentice LE / Dark Apprentice LE v4
Aeon v4
Dominix v4
Aeon LE v4
Dominix LE v4
Prophecy  / Dark Prophecy v3
Shock / Dark Shock / Shock LE
Arbiter / Dark Arbiter
Raven
Guardian
Mantis / Dark Mantis / Mantis CE
Flamberge CE

Thanks folks!

I can vouch for the Guardian being a great saber in GB with AB FoC and a blue illuminated AV switch.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 09:51:15 PM »

Fire Orange Raven. Although they are on backorder.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 10:15:20 PM »

Blazing Red Raven from me Tongue We need some more Raven love. I plan to get one at some point as well. What am I saying. ALL of them on your list Though a Blazing Red Dark Arbiter would be sweet to see too or Dark Violet Amethyst =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 10:31:57 PM »

I will say that I've been having a leaning toward getting a Sunrider's Destiny because of this reason:  I have a Photon Blade, and the Sunrider's Destiny turns that into the absolute BRIGHTEST GREEN in the world.  

I'll still go with whatever suggestions win out, but any green votes are actually turning into that.  Yeah...green.  Maybe a green Mantis...

Whatever, it's up to you guys lol

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 11:24:50 PM »

Uh. Sun Rider's Destiny Dark Arbiter? Tongue That'd be sweet looking for sure =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 12:58:46 AM »

Dark Apprentice LE V4 in Tri-AS.

Or

Prophecy V3 in PO.

These were easy for me as they're on my own wish list and I actually ordered a Prophecy in Tri-AS for the Spring Raffle. I badly want a PO blade too so you can see how this influences my suggestions Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Desmond Falakei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Jensaarai Force Warrior

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 02:57:33 AM »

I love the Dark Mantis (I just recently purchased one, will do a review in the next week or so... but I also think the cross guard hilts are awesome.  I vote for the Flamberge CE, but my second choice is the Dark Mantis (but that's because I'd purchase the Flamberge CE because I have a Dark Mantis... so maybe I should vote for the Dark Mantis... Hmm... okay, I vote twice...

Shadows are just negative space reversed.

Jensaarai Force Warrior

Light v Dark - Without one, there is no other
DF's Dark Mantis Review

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2017, 03:13:11 AM »

Dark mantis in Sunriders destiny would be sweet, add silver AV switch and sound

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 05:55:52 AM »

I do have one orange saber, BUT...it also has FoC, so it's not all that bright - certainly no Tri-Cree orange, which is what I would go with if orange wins out.

Orange is awesome.

Oh you're right. I must have skipped over that one when I was reading your sig. I'd still go with my original suggestion though. Maybe get PO instead of FO, but I'd definitely get an Orange blade.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2017, 08:46:35 AM »

Oh you're right. I must have skipped over that one when I was reading your sig. I'd still go with my original suggestion though. Maybe get PO instead of FO, but I'd definitely get an Orange blade.

I'm about 3 drinks deeper than I should be, and cannot recall what PO is lol.

I love orange and certainly wouldn't turn down another, but man - have you seen what happens when you put a photon blade into a saber with Sunrider's Destiny, or Tri-Cree Arctic Blue?  It's a thing of omg gorgeousness...  But if green (or arctic blue, sunrider's destiny) don't win out, I'll save it for a larger purchase later sometime.  I really want to try having it be in the hands of you awesome folks, and see what shows up hehe

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2017, 01:46:49 PM »

I'm about 3 drinks deeper than I should be, and cannot recall what PO is lol.

Pyrestone Orange, a forum color.  It's basically a red orange.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: