Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Decide My Purchase For Me!!!  (Read 4932 times)
Desmond Falakei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Jensaarai Force Warrior

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2017, 09:11:13 PM »

Yeah they really look neat, and when I got my first saber (my emerald Scorpion) it was a toss up between it or the Mantis.  It may be time.  lol Only thing is that I don't *really* want to go monumentally over the Raffle Entry minimum of $250, but at the same time...Diamond just came out dude...  Diamond.  Then I ask myself "Do I really need to throw $700 at a saber that, honestly, will be played with here and there and maybe talked about every once in a while, but mostly just sit pretty on my wall for the most part?"  $700ish bucks yo...  lol that's quite a bit for what's essentially an adult toy lol  But whatever, I threw that much into the last Raffle by entering it 3 times.  I'd just have to do it and not buy any more for a while.  Like until the next raffle lol

Guh.

Yea, between the new Diamond feature and the Mantis CE or Emperor's Hand... I know I'll be making a purchase, but at the same time Wondercon is next weekend, so I'll be seeing them up close.  I'm also just waiting until we see the video with Emory going "Hey guys, its Emory here and I'm here to introduce the newest member of the Ultrasabers family, the plasma blade light saber...it slices, it dices and for just 999.99, you can have one too" (I get credit card out and make purchase)...

Shadows are just negative space reversed.

Jensaarai Force Warrior

Light v Dark - Without one, there is no other
DF's Dark Mantis Review

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2017, 09:25:13 PM »

Yea, between the new Diamond feature and the Mantis CE or Emperor's Hand... I know I'll be making a purchase, but at the same time Wondercon is next weekend, so I'll be seeing them up close.  I'm also just waiting until we see the video with Emory going "Hey guys, its Emory here and I'm here to introduce the newest member of the Ultrasabers family, the plasma blade light saber...it slices, it dices and for just 999.99, you can have one too" (I get credit card out and make purchase)...

lol indeed.

Really I'm wondering if they'll ever get around to making another curved hilt model.  I know a few people out there have curved reapers, and that's certainly neat, but another curved model available for purchase would be awesome. 

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Desmond Falakei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Jensaarai Force Warrior

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2017, 09:39:43 PM »

lol indeed.

Really I'm wondering if they'll ever get around to making another curved hilt model.  I know a few people out there have curved reapers, and that's certainly neat, but another curved model available for purchase would be awesome. 

A thinner hilt would be cool, mixed with the MHS.  Something akin to the prophecy.  It'd allow for odd saberstaff options, a shoto or a prime for those of us with small (medium technically) hands... US is extremely creative, and they're so cutting edge.  I looked at the history of US in one of these areas and it is pretty amazing.  They had PVC sabers (circa 2005) that were curved.  Nice to look at, but I imagine not nearly as rugged.

Shadows are just negative space reversed.

Jensaarai Force Warrior

Light v Dark - Without one, there is no other
DF's Dark Mantis Review

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: