Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Tehraisinbran joining the roster!  (Read 3402 times)
Tehraisinbran
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

I... Am a Revanite.

« on: March 23, 2017, 09:13:31 PM »

Hey guys, I'm Tehraisinbran from WA but living in ID. Nice to meet you! Smiley I have always wanted to get a saber, and saw my opportunity going to Salt Lake FanX just last weekend. The booth just sucked me in and well... I splurged. A lot. Maybe a bit too much...

But anyway... I've been lurking the forums since the day after I got my saber, and I'm really excited to start joining in on the conversations. Cheesy I'm interested in Star Wars (obviously), Destiny, cosplay, and a myriad of other things. I'm excited to be a part of the Ultra Sabers family, and to be here with you guys on the forum!

Current Sabers owned:
     Diamond Dark Catalyst

Grey jedi leaning towards the dark side

Nerdandanoob
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 09:18:09 PM »

Heya Raisin! Nice to meet you. Just joined a few days ago myself. Im likely in the same splurging boat ahah! Mind posting a pic of your saber and what it is? would love to see it! Im from NC on da east coast lol.

I like waffles!

Current Sabers Owned:

Aeon LE V2 - Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Consular Green
Crimson Scorpion - Violet Amethyst (coming soon)
Dark Initiate LE V2 - Red (oldest son)
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue (youngest son)

Tehraisinbran
Force Sensitive

I... Am a Revanite.

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 09:26:21 PM »

nice to meet ya! Ha ha ha, yeah... it's hard NOT to splurge on these things, man. After seeing what the good stuff can do, it's like "but it doesn't do that thing my other one does..."

But here it is: My Dark Catalyst with the new Diamond chip and illuminated AV switch!

heh, it was hard to get a picture of it all by myself, not to mention in a darker place, so it's the best I can do at the moment. xD

Current Sabers owned:
     Diamond Dark Catalyst

Nerdandanoob
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 09:47:16 PM »

NICE. I ordered a Scorpion with the purple blade but its just got Premium sound. Ill likely get the Diamond/emerald version of a flamberge to go with my Kylo Ren cosplay outfit Tongue

I like waffles!

Current Sabers Owned:

Tehraisinbran
Force Sensitive

I... Am a Revanite.

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 09:59:06 PM »

oh yeah, I saw you talking about that in your intro thread. That Kylo Ren costume is gonna be sweet when it's done! but yeah... you should totally splurge hard for that flamberge. xD

Current Sabers owned:
     Diamond Dark Catalyst

Nerdandanoob
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 10:10:12 PM »

well i used Xcoser and have everything but the neck seal, pants and boots...likely make the pants myself and borrow some boots or buy some and buy a neck seal. though i may just use the scorpion with the outfit anyway at least until i get the flamberge cause the black series saber i have is super bulky and heavy and im too lazy to convert the hilt to remove the blades lol.

I like waffles!

Current Sabers Owned:

Tehraisinbran
Force Sensitive

I... Am a Revanite.

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 10:23:33 PM »

Oh dang, I've never hear of Xcoser before, and I jsut checked them out. they have a TOOON of stuff. :-O is it good quality, or just kinda like, that cheapish foam stuff?

hey well, having any saber is better than no saber. Cheesy is it that much of a hassle to convert the other ones? (apart from the whole big and bulky thing.)

Current Sabers owned:
     Diamond Dark Catalyst

Nerdandanoob
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 10:46:27 PM »

It is a fairly big task to convert it as you have to dismantle the entire hilt Tongue then solder and install new LEDs etc. I have my Kylo Ren costume and its pretty damn good quality. It isnt like paying for Anovos quality reproductions but its damn good for the price Tongue though you may have to do some tweaking. The outer cloak is a bit too long and drags the ground so ive got to hem it up a bit towards my ankles but other than that its really good. the gloves are nice too...actually lined with fake fur i think

I like waffles!

Current Sabers Owned:

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 02:08:16 AM »

Welcome. Lord Bladewraith and Jediseth also attended FanX I believe. Maybe they will pop by and say hello as well. The Dark Catalyst is beautiful, and I almost went with it as my first hilt. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The only thing we ask is that you use the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure the question has not already been asked and answered. If you don't find the answers you want, go ahead and ask. Someone will quickly come along with an answer.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 02:36:42 AM »

Welcome to the Family.   

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Tehraisinbran
Force Sensitive

I... Am a Revanite.

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 04:49:39 AM »

Thank you, Taegan and Tepes. It's a pleasure.

you know what? I wonder if I ran into Lord Bladewraith and Jediseth... or if they were cosplaying, even got a picture with them. That would be ironic, no?

And definitely noted to use the search. Cheesy

Current Sabers owned:
     Diamond Dark Catalyst

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2017, 05:10:21 AM »

Thank you, Taegan and Tepes. It's a pleasure.

you know what? I wonder if I ran into Lord Bladewraith and Jediseth... or if they were cosplaying, even got a picture with them. That would be ironic, no?

And definitely noted to use the search. Cheesy

They were cosplaying actually. That would be cool if you got a picture with them. I'll send LB a message and have him take a look at this thread, maybe you met him.

Just be careful when using the Search Function, because you will often time find threads that haven't been posted in for a long time, and if you post in them, it brings them all the way back to the top. The main thing I am saying is to check the date of the last post. If it's really old, maybe just read it and not post in it. I've used it multiple times and it is a great resource, but you will find old info (even though it's probably still accurate).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 05:54:25 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2017, 03:15:43 PM »

Hello Tehraisinbran, and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2017, 06:14:43 PM »

Hey, welcome, Tehraisinbran!  I was at FanX last weekend, too. I live just south of you in Northern Utah, Brigham City/Perry area.  Ultra Sabers has an awesome booth, don't they? I visited their booth at Comic Con last September where I bought my first one, the Consular, but the "sucking in" part came in the months that followed, as most here can confirm - I now have 17  Grin  Grin  Grin

Congratulations on getting the Catalyst with the new DIAMOND board! That's wicked. I've admired the Catalyst design for some time now, and eventually would love to get one.  And whoa, Emerald was already very nice, but Diamond ... a whole new level! Nice choice!

Here's a picture of me in my cosplay at FanX (me on the left, my cousin on the right), but I don't think we ran into each there, but perhaps in September if you're going back? Ultra Sabers told me they'll be back there again.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: