Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Unsure what to purchase for the Spring Raffle.  (Read 4337 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2017, 04:23:41 AM »

A Bane's Heart Electrum Wind will be cool to see Smiley Something different for an iconic hilt Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

MaestroZee
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2017, 05:31:21 AM »

Yeah, I love my dual prophecys but I wanted something a little more flashy. Currently all of my sabers have a dark side look to them, this will mix it up a bit I think.

Saber Armory - In order of purchase
Dark Prophecy V3 (BR) Obsidian V4
Dark Prophecy V3 (AV) Obsidian V4
Dark Initiate V2 (GB) Stunt
Dark Initiate LE V4 (FO) Stunt
(Other Guys) Sinister Prophecy (MG) Champion Crimson
Electrum Wind (BH) Obsidian V4

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 07:02:04 PM »

So many good reviews of the prophecy makes me really consider it for a stunt saber I am wanting.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

MaestroZee
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2017, 10:15:28 PM »

Well. Let me tell you that you want the av switch, because the guarded one has a habit of turning off when your hand brushes it. You will also probably want to avoid the covertec, as it gets in the way. Maybe switch out the pommel with an emperors hand one so it has a lower profile.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2017, 06:04:14 AM »

Well. Let me tell you that you want the av switch, because the guarded one has a habit of turning off when your hand brushes it. You will also probably want to avoid the covertec, as it gets in the way. Maybe switch out the pommel with an emperors hand one so it has a lower profile.

I don't like the feel of av switches on stunt sabers. They are more uncomfortable than on stunts then they are on sound sabers. It's because on stunts, the button does not pop back out to where it is even with the rest of the switch. If that doesn't make sense, that's okay.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2017, 06:26:46 AM »

I don't like the feel of av switches on stunt sabers. They are more uncomfortable than on stunts then they are on sound sabers. It's because on stunts, the button does not pop back out to where it is even with the rest of the switch. If that doesn't make sense, that's okay.

It makes perfect sense. The latching AV switches are horrid. I love the guarded latching switches. Such a perfect *click* when you press them Smiley

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2017, 03:45:22 PM »

It makes perfect sense. The latching AV switches are horrid. I love the guarded latching switches. Such a perfect *click* when you press them Smiley

I could never do a guarded switch again, on account of how easily they break in fighting lol. Just about all of my and my friend's switches have broken in just about all areas of the switch that can break. I get what you mean about the latching av switch, the guarded one definitely has such a satisfying springiness and click to it. It just doesn't suit my needs (though not everyone gets a lightsaber to use in full contact sparring Tongue )

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2017, 08:51:38 PM »

non of my guarded switches have ever broken on me so. I always avoid them while gripping/dueling anyway and I've gotten so used to the covertech wheels they don't really bother me. I do wish US's would put the Electrum Wind pommels in the pommels section though. I want me a black one Tongue I do plan to get me a full saber at some point though. Always liked the style of Mace Windu's lightsaber so I'll still be doing my own take on it =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2017, 09:15:56 PM »

I'm starting to feel the same way when I get non-illuminated AV switches. I've become fond of the feel and sound of the click on those.

non of my guarded switches have ever broken on me so. I always avoid them while gripping/dueling anyway and I've gotten so used to the covertech wheels they don't really bother me. I do wish US's would put the Electrum Wind pommels in the pommels section though. I want me a black one Tongue I do plan to get me a full saber at some point though. Always liked the style of Mace Windu's lightsaber so I'll still be doing my own take on it =]

Hey Zren, you can buy one by purchasing a Dark Shock pommel and in the order comments specify that you would like to “SUB FOR ELECTRUM WIND BLACK FINISH POMMEL” .  That's how I bought mine, following instructions that Marlena gave me. You may want to email info@ultrasabers.com, though, before you place the order just to confirm.  I just did this on Dec. 8, 2016 and put my black Electrum Wind pommel on my Arbiter.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

MaestroZee
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2017, 12:12:27 AM »

Wait what!? I just emailed them about that and was told that the electrum wind pommel is not available separately.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2017, 01:15:29 AM »

It could be that circumstances have changed there, so keep that in mind, but here's a copy of the email I received from Martha (my mistake, it wasn't Marlena) - I got to meet Martha at FanX this month, too!:

On Dec 8, 2016, at 1:01 PM, Martha - Ultrasabers Customer Service <martha@ultrasabers.com> wrote:

Hello Shane,

Thank you for your interest in Ultrasabers.  I was able to check on this for you and confirmed that we are able to offer the Electrum Wind Black Finish Pommel separately at this time, please purchase a Dark Shock Pommel from here: https://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/z-pommel-darkshock.htm and in the order comments please specify that you would like to “SUB FOR ELECTRUM WIND BLACK FINISH POMMEL” and we can get that done for you.  Parts usually ship out within 1-3 business days, so if you place your order today this should be to you very soon!

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers. Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

-Martha
Ultrasabers Customer Service Rep
www.Ultrasabers.com

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

MaestroZee
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2017, 03:54:22 AM »

Here's what I got.

Thank you for your continued interest in Ultrasabers. Please see my responses below:

The Emperor’s Hand Pommel is only offered in Silver or Black. We would not be able to make this pommel in Gold. Sorry about that.

We are not able to offer the Electrum Wind Pommel as a standalone part. We are only able to offer the pommels that you see on our website here https://www.ultrasabers.com/category-s/86.htm

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers. Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

-XXXXX
Ultrasabers Customer Service Rep

It's possible that the demand outweighs the ability to have additional parts. Also, I SWEAR I typed this post up before and then it was gone. I might have forgot to hit post though.

HoverFloat
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 32

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2017, 05:26:18 AM »

Also, I SWEAR I typed this post up before and then it was gone. I might have forgot to hit post though.

You didn't forget. It ended up here:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=34590.msg553155#msg553155 Grin

MaestroZee
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2017, 10:17:32 PM »

That is obviously a sign that it was time for me to get off of my computer and go to bed.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: