Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: my latest saber purchase info and review  (Read 631 times)
ardameshe
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 12

« on: March 23, 2017, 11:36:23 PM »

I recently purchased a Graflex SE with emerald driver and obsidian V4 sound and have to say for my first premium saber I am in love with it.
also got a grab bag saber for my nephew which was a DOMINIX V2 in blazing red which he loves as he is more into the sith. My Daughter got the free initiate saber which was an INITIATE V2 also in blazing red and she fell in love instantly with it I also got all blades in heavy grade as I am doing martial arts demos with them and it helps keep them looking nice on the blades, they can really take the impact of combat well. I also have a initiate V4 in violet amethyst and a phantasm initiate V2 staff in gaurdian blue and love them all. would highly recommend ULTRASABERS to anyone. Photos and review video coming soon.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 12:35:39 AM »

Congrats!

I'd say I'm happy you like them, but from UltraSabers, how could you not?  Wink

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: