Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Phatasm V4 LE Tri-Fire Orange Saber Staff! :D :D  (Read 1125 times)
Ch1L5t3R
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 10

Ch1L5t3R - Grey Jedi Since 2015

« on: March 24, 2017, 04:48:57 PM »

Hey guys!

Just thought i'd make a post showing off my newest saber! So far i'm in love with it! I will admit i don't like how short the blades are (even being quite a short fella), but i still love it and will simply chuck in a couple of 32" blades instead to make up for it.

In the near future i'm going to be ordering the quick release coupler to add length and cause thats awesome to quick disconnect, and will also be buying two orange day blades from "the other guys" so that it looks a just as awesome in broad daylight for comic con as it does in the dark!

I will also be doing some custom mods to the hilt, and make some custom blades and two blade sheaths which i will do another post when its all complete! But for now have a gander at the saber in its beautiful form out of the box!

Also i'll add, to ANYONE who is buying a saber with the standard 4xAAA battery packs, the FIRST thing you should do is take out the cheap batteries that come with it and put in some expensive top brand batteries. To show this the first photo is the saber split and side by side. The saber on the left has top brand shelf batteries, the one on the right the standard cheap ones. Not a huge difference but in the daytime its a clear 20-30 percent brighter which makes all the difference and will last longer!

Owner of:
- Aeon LE V3 (With Obsidian Soundboard)
- Phantasm LE V4 (Saber Staff)

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 05:08:51 PM »

That's a great looking staff, thanks for sharing.  Do you feel the pull towards the light or the dark side?

In regards to the brightness, that's simply the difference between fully charged new batteries and used ones.  Now, I'm not saying other batteries won't last longer, but I'm sure the Sony ones Ultra Sabers uses were better when they were brand new.  But, they're not intended to be "the" batteries, they're just in there so that you can pull the saber out of the box and fire it right up, as opposed to finding and installing batteries first.  Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 05:10:58 PM »

Nice. I always switch the standard batteries right when a saber comes in anyway. All I can afford for now is stunt sabers but its cool Tongue Don't care to buy tons of re-chargables though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Ch1L5t3R
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 05:26:08 PM »

Oh yeah don't get me wrong i think its great it aleast comes with batteries haha, and yeah i didn't take into consideration that the batteries it came with probably were not fully charged!

And yeah this is only a stunt saber too to keep the cost down as i barely use the sound on my other saber anyway as it means the saber dies that much quicker :O

Owner of:

Ch1L5t3R
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 05:26:50 PM »

Oh and i pull towards the light side but follow the grey jedi code \o/

Owner of:

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 05:30:58 PM »

Well, there are no gray points, so I gave you a light side point for the share.  Though, we do have at least one user who prefers to stay at zero.  Wink

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 08:02:58 PM »

Great choice for your staff. That hilt will be my next, and Fire Orange was my first blade color. Totally awesome pictures there.

Point to you

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2017, 02:09:03 AM »

That tri fire orange looks great!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: [1]   Go Up