Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Guy in Colorado  (Read 6586 times)
Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 03:33:30 PM »

Hey I was there at Fanx too. Welcome! Yes, I think your really going to like it here.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 09:54:32 PM »

Welcome!

Bloody hell, how many Coloradans do we have here? I'm in the Springs myself Smiley

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2017, 12:31:50 AM »

Welcome!

Bloody hell, how many Coloradans do we have here? I'm in the Springs myself Smiley
Hey there Corwyn VonBeck, I lived in Colorado Springs all of my adult life until we moved to Tucson, AZ about 5 years ago. I miss it there all the time.
Its awesome meeting all these Coloradans!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 02:01:41 PM »

Well we only moved here last summer from Oklahoma. Can tell you I don't miss Oklahoma one bit! lol

Vervidian
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 80

"This is madness."

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 05:24:04 PM »

I feel odd saying this, but "Greetings, AirbornePathogen"!

Perhaps the Dark Side forum members are less tremulous in your presence, as their respirators are probably equipped with HEPA filters.

Welcome and good luck with the new hobby! Smiley

-Jedi Sentinel Vervidian

Armory:
Emperor's Hand - Diamond RGBA
Catalyst - Diamond RGBW (Mrs. Verv's)
Sentinel LE v4 stunt - Guardian Blue - Mainhand Battle Saber
Sentinel v4 stunt - Consular Green ***raffle prize*** - Offhand Battle Saber
Initiate LE v2 - Guardian Blue (Lil Verv's)
2 stunt sabers as gifts - CG Prophecy, FO Tri-Cree Dominix

I feel the light side calling me!

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 08:22:11 PM »

Perhaps the Dark Side forum members are less tremulous in your presence, as their respirators are probably equipped with HEPA filters.

-Jedi Sentinel Vervidian

LMAO! Nice one Jedi Sentinel Vervidian!

*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 08:25:17 PM »

Well we only moved here last summer from Oklahoma. Can tell you I don't miss Oklahoma one bit! lol
Ya, my brother was born is lawton, OK. I was too young to remember what it was like but I imagine with all the Tornadoes I hear about, it isn't a place to be missed. My family only lived there for about 6 months is what I was told.
 I hope you are enjoying living in such a beautiful place like Colorado!

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2017, 10:28:22 PM »

Ya, my brother was born is lawton, OK. I was too young to remember what it was like but I imagine with all the Tornadoes I hear about, it isn't a place to be missed. My family only lived there for about 6 months is what I was told.
 I hope you are enjoying living in such a beautiful place like Colorado!

Indeed I am! Specially looking forward to the foot or more of snow we are supposed to get over the next 24 hrs. Smiley
Tornado season has already kicked off with a vengeance in Oklahoma, and between those and the stinkin heat, I am glad to be gone from there! Plus, loving the mountains here!

AirbornePathogen
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2017, 10:29:12 AM »

-Jedi Sentinel Vervidian

Thanks!  Fear not, I'm not contagious.  It's an old nickname of mine, because I was the only Airborne qualified troop in my Combat Lifesaver class back during my Army days.

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2017, 05:41:35 PM »

Indeed I am! Specially looking forward to the foot or more of snow we are supposed to get over the next 24 hrs. Smiley
Tornado season has already kicked off with a vengeance in Oklahoma, and between those and the stinkin heat, I am glad to be gone from there! Plus, loving the mountains here!
Yes, the mountains there are truly majestic. When I was a kid, when we would go camping up the high country, I would lie down at night staring at the stars and seeing the arm of the milky way galaxy that was so visually stunning when you don't have the city lights bleeding it out, I would daydream about where all the incredible stories and legends of the sith and jedi could have taken place. As I scanned the stars and planets of the night sky I would always pretend that I could tell where Star Wars took place  Wink I now do that with my youngest padawan daughter like I did with my padawan son when he was her age. The imagination is a wonderful thing. I am proud that I was able to pass on the love of Star Wars and lightsabers to my younglings.  Ultrasabers and the new revitalization of Star Wars has made it better than ever.

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2017, 05:42:38 PM »

Yes, the mountains there are truly majestic. When I was a kid, when we would go camping up the high country, I would lie down at night staring at the stars and seeing the arm of the milky way galaxy that was so visually stunning when you don't have the city lights bleeding it out, I would daydream about where all the incredible stories and legends of the sith and jedi could have taken place. As I scanned the stars and planets of the night sky I would always pretend that I could tell where Star Wars took place  Wink I now do that with my youngest padawan daughter like I did with my padawan son when he was her age. The imagination is a wonderful thing. I am proud that I was able to pass on the love of Star Wars and lightsabers to my younglings.  Ultrasabers and the new revitalization of Star Wars has made it better than ever.

Sorry  for doube posting, it was accident and I am not sure how to remove the second post :-(

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2017, 05:24:58 PM »

Gotta come this summer I'm gonna get some folks together and go dueling on Pikes Peak.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2017, 07:38:09 PM »

Gotta come this summer I'm gonna get some folks together and go dueling on Pikes Peak.
That would be awesome! Unfortunately I just received a promotion and started the new job this past January. Looking like October before I would make it out again and that is only possibility. Would love to meet any of Coloradan saber enthusiast next time I bring my family out. I usually travel with at least a couple of my Ultrasabers since my addiction started. The one time that I didnt, it was crazy, I missed the hell out them! There Is Not A Day Goes by that I don't practice with them; even if it's only for a few minutes.

gpm
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2017, 02:15:09 PM »

Welcome!

Denver guy here ever wanna spar and get a beer let me know I live on the South side and have plenty of space to spar if you Coloradians ever wanna get together PM me.

cheers

For the Light
Archon v2.1 C.G.
Initiate v3 A.S.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: