Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Yet Another Cool Costume Like Find For Us Sith Warriors  (Read 4093 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: March 25, 2017, 11:12:40 PM »

So as the title says. I was looking for thinner heather gray t-shirts and this popped up. Thought it had a sweet Sith warrior look to it Tongue Hope you guys like the shirt and might find some good uses for it. I know I want one for reasons ;o I'd go a size up of what you normally wear just in case though

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WW6X7NK?psc=1

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Idylliac
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 11:30:57 PM »

Oh this is a good find! You could put a belt and a shoulder pad on it and call it an outfit.

I guess hipster chic is really just Jedi clothing in disguise.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 11:38:02 PM »

I was thinking inner tunic type design. I always noticed Savage had kind of a longer left side on his tunic if I remember right and its what it reminded me of sort of Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 08:06:06 PM »

Oh this is a good find! You could put a belt and a shoulder pad on it and call it an outfit.

I guess hipster chic is really just Jedi clothing in disguise.
I had to LOL w/ this statement.

On a serious note: incredible what people can find for their costumes  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 03:26:18 AM »

Also just got this tabbard for my Sith costume, its gonna look sick once its all done and put together ;o I now know how to wear the obi properly so. And you're welcome also for this find for those that wants these types of tabbards Tongue

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-40709-carl-canvas-tabard.aspx?matchtype=&keyword=&gclid=CNCNi4al1dMCFQQIaQod4ZkKKg

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 03:40:48 PM »

Also just got this tabbard for my Sith costume, its gonna look sick once its all done and put together ;o I now know how to wear the obi properly so. And you're welcome also for this find for those that wants these types of tabbards Tongue

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-40709-carl-canvas-tabard.aspx?matchtype=&keyword=&gclid=CNCNi4al1dMCFQQIaQod4ZkKKg

Great find, ZT^^  I thought I'd found most medieval sites for my Ren Faire proclivities  Wink  Looking at the tabard, I'm interested to see the full costume  Smiley

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 05:23:27 PM »

I'll post like right when my inner tunic comes in as well =] Wont be until the end of the month though so x.x For the inner tunic anyway. I just hope the neck is low cut enough for the tunic details to still be seen. Should be good though. I wanted kind of a Luke/Kylo Ren look for mine so ;o

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 07:28:15 PM »

I'll post like right when my inner tunic comes in as well =] Wont be until the end of the month though so x.x For the inner tunic anyway. I just hope the neck is low cut enough for the tunic details to still be seen. Should be good though. I wanted kind of a Luke/Kylo Ren look for mine so ;o
Good deal; looking forward to it^^

Yeah, I'm waiting on my tunic from Khloes (but worth it IMHO considering the customizations that I was able to do).  I'm still trying to find a deal w/ Clone Wars jedi armor (that I might have to do myself...still not sure though  Undecided).

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 07:36:57 PM »

Oh nice. What colors did you go for? I love my brown outer tunic pieces/medium taupe inner tunic set from her =]

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 09:55:45 PM »

Oh nice. What colors did you go for? I love my brown outer tunic pieces/medium taupe inner tunic set from her =]
Mace Windu's ep1 tunic w/ grey "turtleneck" inner set Smiley  Once I have the full ensemble, I'll post pics  Wink

I'd love to see your set whenever you have the time/inclination^^

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 07:14:11 PM »

I'm just gonna wait until my inner tunic comes in to post the full set so. Wont be until the end of the month though x.x Got the tunic in charcoal color so its just not all black but dark colors still =]

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 11:24:03 PM »

Tabbards came in today finally. They're big, mean looking, and actually kind of has a Kylo feel to them Tongue Like that basket weave sewing or whatever they did to his, nice and long, kinda heavy but not too bad. I'll post full completed pictures once my inner tunic comes in soon =]

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2017, 12:30:26 AM »

Tabbards came in today finally. They're big, mean looking, and actually kind of has a Kylo feel to them Tongue Like that basket weave sewing or whatever they did to his, nice and long, kinda heavy but not too bad. I'll post full completed pictures once my inner tunic comes in soon =]
/nod  I agree w/ the look/texture: looks heavy and menacing  Tongue  Looking forward to seeing pics  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: