Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Reaper Retired?  (Read 6199 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: March 27, 2017, 02:09:20 AM »

So is all the Reapers retired then and US's is just selling the last bunch of them at cons? D: I was totally gonna get me one this weekend so. But if its a fully retired saber now I'll have to think of another full Sith saber to get. A full red bladed Sith saber anyway. My Violet Amethyst Dominix V3 LE works for now Tongue I hope the Reapers aren't gonna be retired. I really want one and an all blue Azure reaper would be cool to have eventually too. Unless the curved ones are gonna replace them?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 02:19:34 AM »

What!  What saying you are not liking I am.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 02:19:56 AM »

Who said they were retired?

Count me in, too - it's taken 3 1/2 years, but I finally completed what was supposed to be my first pair of 'sabres.

To match my Crimson Reaper, yellow blade, orange flash, orange AV switch I've ordered a Reaper, red blade, orange flash, orange AV switch + a black quick release coupler so I can staff them up.

I spoke to US via the live chat earlier in the week, and they hope to have black Reapers in stock in the next week or two, so hopefully won't have too long to wait - but then, I bought  my Crimson Reaper in October 2013, so I can wait a little longer to get its dark side twin.

Well, I think I can, anyway...

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 02:22:05 AM »

I know they said the Curved Reaper is a con exclusive, but I haven't seen anything about the standard Reaper being retired....

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 02:23:04 AM »

They are all available for purchase on the site, complete with Diamond, so no, I dont believe they are retired at all.

What gave you such an idea?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 02:37:31 AM »

From all the recent talk of them being out of stock for so long x.x I think it still says all versions are out of stock on my end though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

MaestroZee
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 02:40:57 AM »

It's quite possible that this pommel became too high a seller in comparison to the saber itself so perhaps it ran out or..insert unknown reason.

Here's my email

Thank you for your continued interest in Ultrasabers. Please see my responses below:

The Emperor’s Hand Pommel is only offered in Silver or Black. We would not be able to make this pommel in Gold. Sorry about that.

We are not able to offer the Electrum Wind Pommel as a standalone part. We are only able to offer the pommels that you see on our website here https://www.ultrasabers.com/category-s/86.htm

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers. Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

-XXXXX
Ultrasabers Customer Service Rep

I x'd out the rep's name because I didn't ask permission to use it.

That's unfortunate; I feel a dark prophecy would look really nice with a gold covertec and a gold electrum wind pommel.

Saber Armory - In order of purchase
Dark Prophecy V3 (BR) Obsidian V4
Dark Prophecy V3 (AV) Obsidian V4
Dark Initiate V2 (GB) Stunt
Dark Initiate LE V4 (FO) Stunt
(Other Guys) Sinister Prophecy (MG) Champion Crimson
Electrum Wind (BH) Obsidian V4

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 02:44:57 AM »

It's quite possible that this pommel became too high a seller in comparison to the saber itself so perhaps it ran out or..insert unknown reason.

Here's my email

Thank you for your continued interest in Ultrasabers. Please see my responses below:

The Emperor’s Hand Pommel is only offered in Silver or Black. We would not be able to make this pommel in Gold. Sorry about that.

We are not able to offer the Electrum Wind Pommel as a standalone part. We are only able to offer the pommels that you see on our website here https://www.ultrasabers.com/category-s/86.htm

Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers. Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

-XXXXX
Ultrasabers Customer Service Rep

I x'd out the rep's name because I didn't ask permission to use it.

That's unfortunate; I feel a dark prophecy would look really nice with a gold covertec and a gold electrum wind pommel.

?

Not trying to be Forum wonk, but I'm confused what this has to do with the Topic.   Undecided

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 03:04:25 AM »

^^^Right? :/

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 08:19:46 AM »

I don't think they are retired. I am waiting on my Azure Reaper that I ordered last year in the Autumn Raffle (and the prize that I won). Sure, it's been out of stock for a while but not retired. It's one of US sharpest looking sabers (all the different color Reapers). That's why I have two - the Crimson Reaper (was one of my first US that I bought) and the Azure Reaper (ordered with Emerald Green LED).

MaestroZee
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2017, 10:16:53 PM »

I a man so sorry guys, I thought I was typing in a different thread. Is there a lose intelligence points option on here? Lol

MaestroZee
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 01:01:30 AM »

I am. Man I need to stop trying to post on here with my phone. In any case, looking through the website, it doesn't appear that this saber is discontinued, only on backorder.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 02:43:58 AM »

Last month US told me that the azure reaper would be back in stock around this time (end of March) and the azure mantis around (end of February).  I don't see that the azure mantis is back in stock unfortunately, and I just emailed them today politely asking if end of March is still good for azure reapers on order at least.  I'll share the response I get with you guys, but no I have not heard anything about it being retired.  Back in February when I placed my order they mentioned that the anodizing process takes a long time especially with all the details on the reaper and since they sold out they are waiting on hilts to be properly anodized from the supplier and that is the reason for the current delay.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 02:53:05 AM »

That's good to know. Maybe wait another month then give them time to get at least Reapers back up and running. I might be able to do me the Monarch then for now. I do enjoy that saber as well and actually miss handling it. For me the Monarch actually had a nicer grip than the Reaper but didn't really look as mean. More of an elegant kind of Sith Lord Tongue If you wanna look and seem mean go with the Reaper, Scorpion, Manticore, Mantis, Bane, Raven, Dark Catalyst and Arbiter just to name a few. Mantis wasn't too too bad for me though, just the neck collar was kinda sharp in the cut outs if you hit them just right

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 07:21:31 AM »

There are actually very few Azure / blue hilts that are on sale by any saber company. Ultrasabers is the only one that I know without customization. So it's definitely a rare occasion to see the Azure Reaper and Azure Mantis.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: