Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Prophecy V3 TRI Arctic Blue with Basic Obsidian Sound  (Read 3427 times)
buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -116

Darth Havek

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2017, 06:00:54 PM »

That's a cool saber & color combination. How would you describe the arctic blue color on your saber (vs guardian blue or white)? What kind of battery life do you get with the Obsidian Lite and its battery set-up?

GB is a lot darker than AB of course, but I love AB more because  it is a lot closer to the look of Luke's saber in ANH and ESB. I also feel like AB is a brighter blue. As for the battery life I'm still not sure yet because I'm still using the batteries that came with it and the saber is just now starting to flicker, which means they are getting low. I got the saber two weeks ago and been playing with it every day since so they last an okay amount of time. Though I suggest spending a little extra and going with premium sound so you get the ion setup.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2017, 09:05:58 PM »

That's a nice saber you have, The Prophecy looks good with TRI AB.  Glad you are enjoying the hilt, and I am happy to see that you are considering a Dark one as well.  I have three Prophecy hilts, two standard ones in GB and BH, and a Dark on in TRI BR, they are my favorite hilts US makes.  What color are you thinking about getting the Dark one in?

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2017, 09:58:50 PM »

Thanks, Prowl. Smiley I'm thinking for the Dark Prophecy I'll get Tri BR since I plan on getting another Prophecy in Tri CG. I agree it's a great hilt and may be my favorite as well. It's the perfect size and looks fantastic.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2017, 02:42:05 AM »

Thanks, Prowl. Smiley I'm thinking for the Dark Prophecy I'll get Tri BR since I plan on getting another Prophecy in Tri CG. I agree it's a great hilt and may be my favorite as well. It's the perfect size and looks fantastic.

Dark Prophecy with TRI BR review, sir!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwiKyhJAIRE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwiKyhJAIRE</a>

I will say i prefer when the covertec wheel comes on the right side of the hilt.  Since I grip the saber with my left hand holding the lower end, the wheel gets in the way if it is on the left side like it is on yours.  I have had a couple sent in and the wheels moved to the right side.

buddygroove
Knight Lieutenant

Darth Havek

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2017, 02:20:14 AM »

Very nice review.  Smiley And I agree with you about the covertec wheel. This was the first time I didn't asked for it to be put on the right side. But I don't mind it. I like using one hand anyway. Thanks for the review. Point!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: