• Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kenobi  (Read 5119 times)
gpm
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 02:31:44 PM »

Best example of how to tell the story of Kenobi and how he survives on Tatooine without ever leaving is the legends book "Kenobi".

I suggest a trip to the local library for a read. 

I hope we get something solid on this at Star Wars Celebration this week.  Been toying with my emotions now for a year or so.  I mean who does not wanna see Kenobi fight a Kryat Dragon and gain an uneasy truce with the Sand People... 

For the Light
Archon v2.1 C.G.
Initiate v3 A.S.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 06:11:55 PM »

I'd be down =] Next costume I get will be Obi-wan inspired colors anyway so. Kind of already have that but its too thick for me to wear so. those that went, any news on the movie? I would like to see middle aged Kenobi in action. He wouldn't really be old old just yet, still have some fight left in him until he meets Vader one last time. I think this would be a cool new movie to have =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2017, 10:47:42 PM »

Oh ya I'm all in on that idea. Ewan is going to be great.
For me, Ewan was a saving grace in the Prequels.  If he returns as Obi-Wan, I'll gladly watch that movie  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2017, 10:48:46 PM »

An obi Wan film also can explore how he learned to become a force ghost. It could be a great spiritual and personal movie for the character and also a great way to have Liam Neeson come back as Qui gon. Although we won't see qui gon cuz he can't take on a physical form he will be communicating with obi wan throughout his years in the desert.
VERY good points; I really like this as a possibility  Wink

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2017, 10:50:16 PM »

I'd be down =] Next costume I get will be Obi-wan inspired colors anyway so. Kind of already have that but its too thick for me to wear so. those that went, any news on the movie? I would like to see middle aged Kenobi in action. He wouldn't really be old old just yet, still have some fight left in him until he meets Vader one last time. I think this would be a cool new movie to have =]
Wow ZT, "Next costume?"  I'd love to see/hear about the costumes that you currently have  Smiley 

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2017, 08:18:55 AM »

OOOPPPSSS - clearly someone needs the "modify" feature explained.  Tongue

TheDutchman: Rather than post multiple times on the same thread within minutes, you can click on "modify" at the top right corner of your post.

This allows you to edit or add to previous posts, and you wouldn't need to do the dreaded double post - or worse - the horrific "gulp" triple post. O_o

The modify feature only lasts one hour though. Wink

Cheers man. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2017, 09:57:25 AM »

Awesome! Hopefully The Emperor and Vader both make an appearance!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2017, 10:34:06 PM »

OOOPPPSSS - clearly someone needs the "modify" feature explained.  Tongue

TheDutchman: Rather than post multiple times on the same thread within minutes, you can click on "modify" at the top right corner of your post.

This allows you to edit or add to previous posts, and you wouldn't need to do the dreaded double post - or worse - the horrific "gulp" triple post. O_o

The modify feature only lasts one hour though. Wink

Cheers man. Smiley
Thanks, LR  Smiley  That one's (er, three? are) on me  Tongue

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: