Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: FX Lightsaber Gallery  (Read 1309 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: April 06, 2017, 11:17:44 AM »

So as the title says. We need a new gallery type I think. Share post pictures of your FX lightsaber collections. I'll post mine later on uh, my time so. Just thought this would be a fun, cool one to add to the threads Smiley So post up if you have any. I only have the 3 listed so. I enjoy my replica sabers as much as I do my Ultra Sabers so. If this is allowed anyway. I'd like to see what some of you has. Converted or non converted it doesn't matter. I know some of you has to still have the old FX lightsaber replicas so. Just figured Id get the thread started at least

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 07:26:41 PM »

Hey there, Zren. We have several threads from forum members showing their Ultra Saber collection, and I would invite you to create your own thread with only the hilts you have from Ultra Sabers, but I don't it would be appropriate to start a thread that includes FX sabers, as this is Ultra Sabers' home, and I, for one, am not interested in seeing anything other than their hilts or their hilts with TCSS mods here.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 09:29:12 PM »

sorry zren

but its the same as asking to show off sabers made by those other guys.

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 03:04:55 AM »

Go ahead and remove this then. I didn't really think about that. Just thought it might be a cool addition to the galleries

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 04:13:20 AM »

I don't see that big a problem showing off Force FX hilts because those dont compete with Ultrasabers, it's two different markets - replica collectibles and bad-ass custom lightsabers for combat with a ton of features. And anyhow, they're the official Star Wars replicas and one way or another lightsabers are a Star Wars thing.

I wouldnt want to see other competing company's combat sabers here unless it was a discussion of how they compare to an ultrasaber though.

I've actually got a Mace Windu saber from Hasbro that I plan to do a comparison with my Electrum Wind shortly.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 05:00:58 AM »

Yeah I don't do that on here like a few other "members" were awhile back when they were on purposely talking about other companies being better openly so. I actually got offended over that one x.x Glad those people got kicked off too

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: