Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Quick disconnects  (Read 2358 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2017, 08:37:02 PM »

Ooooh this is very interesting, thanks guys. I'm planning to make a curved scorpion and I want to be able to switch between red and blue, both with silver FOC, so I'm definitely going to talk about this with US when I make my order. Great information here.
Ummmmm...........I hope you have a good method. Last I knew, the Scorp did not accommodate QDs. It was my first. I settled for its setup because in the end......is there really any other color that goes in it?  Grin Grin Grin Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2017, 08:51:23 PM »

If you can request a QD wiring that has both/all connectors using the red J something... then you can just reverse the main color and FoC without needing an Emerald board.  Sorry can't show you as locked out of Photobucket.  Smiley

EDIT:  PB working again so it's this red thingy... but the normal connectors I think is a larger black one for the main color and the red for flash.  This just shows a single color QD not done by US but by Haz... hopefully got that right.  Cheesy

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2017, 10:29:47 PM »

Ummmmm...........I hope you have a good method. Last I knew, the Scorp did not accommodate QDs. It was my first. I settled for its setup because in the end......is there really any other color that goes in it?  Grin Grin Grin Tongue

"I'll not have you questioning my methods!" haha but srsly, I think I have it figured out, and I dont see why a hilt wouldnt allow QD, seems the electronics are the only thing that would disallow that unless its a super tiny hilt. I definitely want a scorppion in red, but since it'll be my only curved saber I'd like to be able to switch it to blue as well if I want.

If you can request a QD wiring that has both/all connectors using the red J something... then you can just reverse the main color and FoC without needing an Emerald board.  Sorry can't show you as locked out of Photobucket.  Smiley

EDIT:  PB working again so it's this red thingy... but the normal connectors I think is a larger black one for the main color and the red for flash.  This just shows a single color QD not done by US but by Haz... hopefully got that right.  Cheesy

Thats an interesting idea, or maybe just have it in Violet Amethyst with QD pieces on the red and the blue so I can disconnect one or the other. I thought about adding a switch too but once I curve the lightsaber there might not be space.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

PrincessKnowItAll
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2017, 11:26:32 PM »

My Understanding is the Scorpion requires a bit of disassembly to get to the LED just to change it out.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: