Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration 2017!  (Read 3739 times)
JediJacob
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 49

« on: April 08, 2017, 05:11:36 PM »

So I can't believe it but SWC is right around the corner! 5 days in fact.
So I thought I'd start a thread to talk all things celebration. This way those of us who are going can talk about our plans beforehand and when the day comes we can share our pictures and stuff with everyone else who can't make it as well as each other.

Not sure how many of you all are planning on going but I will be posting pictures throughout the weekend and drop some of them here(along with a link to more I'm sure ill take a bunch) Smiley. So who else is going?

P.S If all goes according to plan I'll be at the kickoff panel too so I'll let you all know what surprise news gets dropped Wink

The Force is with me and I am one with the Force

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 06:10:11 PM »

Good for you, man! Somewhat jealous right now  Cheesy

SWC is something I really would like to think I'll be able to attend some day. Until then I love that they stream it live: http://www.starwars.com/news/watch-star-wars-celebration-orlando-live-on-starwars-com-presented-by-verizon

Any and all coverage you can send us here at SaberForum will be most appreciated! +1 for starting this thread - GREAT idea!  Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

JediJacob
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 08:33:25 PM »

Yeah I've been watching the streams they do past few years but i freaked out when i saw they were coming back to Orlando this year for the 40th! Can't wait to see everything.

JediJacob
Knight Officer

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 03:54:48 AM »

So SWC is amazing so far i have so ALOT of pic buts here a few.... anyone else go?
Also Harrison ford first SWC and that trailer was sweet....also rian walked around for those who stayed the night Tongue

i was there but couldnt get a decent pic of this

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 04:50:08 AM »

So SWC is amazing so far i have so ALOT of pic buts here a few.... anyone else go?
Also Harrison ford first SWC and that trailer was sweet....also rian walked around for those who stayed the night Tongue

Hey JJ, you lucky guy! I've been watching the streams, and it has been one of the best SWC ever IMO. Great pic of Harrison and George. It's so hard to get a good pic in an environment like that, and I think they turned out pretty good. Great costume, that's the spirit! Catalyst - pure awesome. I envy you being there in person. There must be such an indescribable vibe there. Good for you, man, and thanks for checking in. I hope you enjoy tomorrow to the fullest.

+1

JediJacob
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 05:19:12 PM »

i have been and to get to see that 40th panel on the live stage....so amazing.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 04:36:28 PM »

I only attended friday. Camped overnight on thursday to get into the last jedi panel. It was one of the best days of my life. TLJ panel was great and being in the room during the trailer was really special. I also met MARK HAMILL!!! I'll post pictures later today. Rian Johnson stayed overnight for 4 hours signing and taking pics with everyone! And i ended the day with Mark Hamill's tribute to Carrie Fisher which was really special. The show floor was really great and it was just amazing to be around everything star wars for a day.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 04:46:29 PM »

I only attended friday. Camped overnight on thursday to get into the last jedi panel. It was one of the best days of my life. TLJ panel was great and being in the room during the trailer was really special. I also met MARK HAMILL!!! I'll post pictures later today. Rian Johnson stayed overnight for 4 hours signing and taking pics with everyone! And i ended the day with Mark Hamill's tribute to Carrie Fisher which was really special. The show floor was really great and it was just amazing to be around everything star wars for a day.
Dude, that's amazing.  What an experience, once in a lifetime if you're lucky. Very cool. Mark Hamill was here in Salt Lake City last year, and we got a photo with him - nicest guy.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 01:08:07 PM »

That is incredible!  I'm envious😉.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

JediJacob
Knight Officer

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2017, 12:14:55 PM »

didnt get into the last jedi panel live but the 40th was still spectacular. That entire weekend was amazing sadly im still recovering finically from it lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: