Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ju-on Vs Ringu  (Read 1036 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: April 11, 2017, 06:00:37 PM »

So I just heard the news of these two doing battle. seen some Japanese trailers, actually looks decently creepy for once. Anyone else hear about this? Who's gonna go all the way out to Japan just to see this movie when it comes out there in a couple months if anyone were to ever get lucky? I'll probably just have to wait until it comes out on dvd. also were getting the last The Grudge movie here soon too, The Grudge: Final I think is what its simply called. I think the 2 crossover ghost ladies will be awesome and creepy though Tongue I always had a feeling this would happen eventually after the Ju-on and Ringu movies were done with. So thoughts on this one? Some trailers can be seen on Bloody-Disgusting website. I love Japanese horror and everything they put into them so. some of the American re-makes are okay like One Missed Call and a few others

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 06:07:33 PM »

Eh, give it a year and the SyFy channel will make a knock off film starring Lorenzo Lamas.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 07:04:45 PM »

Nope. Not even close. This one was made good so. Though I do hate how they have their cheesy fake version of the GOOD 2012 movie .-.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 07:13:02 PM »

Ju-On Vs Ringu does look interesting though. Wonder who will get the most kills and creeps Tongue There's a part though where you see Sadako's video tape just laying on the floor then Kayako reaches down and just crushes it with her hands so I expect she'll be the winner of it all. Should be a good one though

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: