Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Jade Nova  (Read 3892 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2017, 02:32:16 PM »

Spectacular shade!

That really does look cool. Smiley  The EH certainly is a versatile hilt.  You possess great vision though, since I couldn't have imagined that.  Tongue

+1 for cool.  Cool 

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2017, 06:32:53 PM »

When the Emperor's Hand saber came out, I wasn't really sure about it.  I've never been a big fan of the emitter on the Mara Jade type sabers.  But, it's MHS, and I did very much like the rest of it, so I ordered an empty, to see what I could make of it.  I also had hopes (slim hopes) that the sleeve for the lower grip section and the ring sleeve towards the emitter might fit over a Graflex, because I thought that would be neat, and the ring near the emitter had grooves that matched the Graflex' sleeve that the activation box mounts on.  Nope.  The Graflex is too big to fit them over.

But...TCSS does make a Graflex emitter, I realized...

I also really wanted to play with photon blades, so my color was set.

Powered by a TRI-GB MLS unit, this green is REALLY bright, and between that and playing on the origin of the EH saber, I present the Jade Nova.

It also has V4 sound, which blasts through the speaker to really bring this mega-bright mashup of a saber to life.

I would have loved to have simply crashed an Ultrasabers Graflex into an Emperor's Hand, for the visual tie of the two sleeve rings matching, but in the absence of any way to do so, I did what I could do.  Credit to Ultrasabers for a beautiful hilt to work with, and all of the electronic bits which are so easy to work with in building your own saber.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL.  The graflex being my favorite, seeing such a masterful customization is a treat to see.  GREAT job  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2017, 10:42:27 PM »

I really like that!!! Great job.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17