Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle 2017 Winners  (Read 49253 times)
Spoiler79
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

Chillin'

« Reply #120 on: April 18, 2017, 06:17:10 PM »

Congrats to all the Spring Raffle winners!!!   Smiley Wink Grin Cool

Archon V2.1-OBV4 in Guardian Blue*
Initiate V4-OB LITE in Guardian Blue (Son)
Consular (x2)-both w/ OBV4 in Consular Green*
Dominix LE V2-Stunt saber in Consular Green-(2016/17 Winter Raffle 4th Prize!)
Dominix LE V4-OB LITE in Blazing Red*
Prophecy V3-OB LITE in Arctic Blue*
The Guardian-OBV4 in Guardian Blue*

*-(FOC Silver)
[Lightside Points Appreciated]

Zalbaag
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -42

Dark...Light...we are bound only to the Force

« Reply #121 on: April 18, 2017, 07:29:41 PM »

Just got a notification that my order is waiting for me at the local FedEx office! Pictures will be posted later today!

Sabers I Own: Scorpion - Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Dominix LE V4 - Guardian Blue stunt saber
Manticore CE - SRD w/V4 sound
Crimson Scorpion - Emerald Driver and V4 sound (raffle prize)
Shock LE - Tri Fire Orange w/V4 sound
Aeon v4 - Blazing Red (raffle prize)
Archon v3 - Tri GB w/V4 sound
Graflex SE - GB w/V4 sound (raffle prize)
Manticore - AB w/V4 sound (raffle prize)
Emperor's Hand - Diamond
Crimson Reaper - Emerald w/V3 sound (raffle prize)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2017, 07:59:59 PM »

Hey, thanks to everyone here, both those who won and those who didn't in this raffle, for the congratulatory comments you've shared. I sure appreciate them, and they make winning even more fun than it already is. I sure hope you all get to enter the raffle again and win a prize, too.  Smiley

YES! My new Lightsabers arrived today. Thanks so much, US,  for getting it out so fast - now my outfit for the ComicCon (this weekend in Frankfurt) is complete!
The Archon 2.1 is amazing. Awesome in weight and balance. Can't wait to configure the diamond controller.

Also, thank you very much for my third prize in the spring raffle  Shocked  Grin
 - I got a "standard issue battle saber V3" with a Lithium-Ion Battery setup (awesome) and an orange blade. I have to admit that orange is not my favorite blade color, but heck, I am NOT complaining! I am very grateful for winning this prize, and I really like the hilt for its bevelled emitter. A thousand thank yous for that!

Last but not least thanks for the shirt and the special blade plug with the US insignia. I'm so much of a happy camper today!

Grin Grin Grin
That Standard Issue always catches me by surprise - such a clean, sharp design with that slanted emitter. It's truly a gem. I think it's an awesome third prize for sure, so congrats, man!  Wink

I am 100% with haz on that Archon about that black AV switch! That's a really great look! I don't think I've ever seen one with a full black AV switch AND black bezel on the Archon, so really brilliant choice, I'd say!  Awesome!

Point for the pics!

Here's mine  Grin

Entry: Emperor's Hand
Second place prize: Reaper

Shipping was really fast. Shipped on Thursday, arrived by Monday. Thank you Ultra Sabers!
Bravo, man! The Reaper as a Second Place prize is fantastic! Point!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Zalbaag
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -42

Dark...Light...we are bound only to the Force

« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2017, 01:10:05 AM »

Got my sabers today! Pics are in the gallery, but my entry was the Emperor's Hand with Diamond controller and my 1st place prize was a Crimson Reaper with emerald and obsidian v3!

I never really liked the Reaper, but having one in-hand, it's actually pretty awesome!

The free shirt was a small, so I gave it to my wife.

Thanks US, and congrats to the other winners!

Sabers I Own: Scorpion - Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Dominix LE V4 - Guardian Blue stunt saber
Manticore CE - SRD w/V4 sound
Crimson Scorpion - Emerald Driver and V4 sound (raffle prize)
Shock LE - Tri Fire Orange w/V4 sound
Aeon v4 - Blazing Red (raffle prize)
Archon v3 - Tri GB w/V4 sound
Graflex SE - GB w/V4 sound (raffle prize)
Manticore - AB w/V4 sound (raffle prize)
Emperor's Hand - Diamond
Crimson Reaper - Emerald w/V3 sound (raffle prize)

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2017, 03:50:58 AM »

Got my raffle sabers! I had ordered a Guardian and a Scorpion but the Scorpion was out of stock so I grabbed a Flamberge and then for the raffle saber I got a curved Reaper! I made out damn well with this one! I've already customized the reaper a bit as you can see. Got a standard issue as well as a bonus saber

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2017, 03:57:42 AM »

That curved reaper looks awesome, congratulations! Shocked  Did you do the etching on the curve and around the activation switch or did it come like that?

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

HoverFloat
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 32

« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2017, 04:04:21 AM »

I never really liked the Reaper, but having one in-hand, it's actually pretty awesome!

I know exactly how that feels.

Curved hilts are still not my style, but that curved reaper is beautiful.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2017, 04:39:32 AM »

I love the background you chose for you Curved Reaper. It is totally a pirate saber if ever I saw one.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2017, 05:45:52 AM »

That curved reaper looks awesome, congratulations! Shocked  Did you do the etching on the curve and around the activation switch or did it come like that?

Thanks a bunch! Thats the result of a lot of masking tape and spray paint. I modeled it after my regular Reaper so now they have a very similar appearanceand I'm quite happy with the saber. Moving the claw to the shroud and removing the claw on the rear cut down on the weight and size of the saber a bit, more like my custom Reaper.

I know exactly how that feels.
Curved hilts are still not my style, but that curved reaper is beautiful.

Ive wanted a curved ultrasaber for some time but I didnt like the style on the Mantis. I'd planned to make a curved scorpion but this ended up working out just fine and Im very happy with it!

I love the background you chose for you Curved Reaper. It is totally a pirate saber if ever I saw one.

Oh thanks it worked out just being the nearest flat surface with a good drop off for the blade. Didnt even think about my lego ship back there haha. I was kind of surprised how well it balanced on the claw there.

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2017, 06:50:25 AM »

Got my raffle sabers! I had ordered a Guardian and a Scorpion but the Scorpion was out of stock so I grabbed a Flamberge and then for the raffle saber I got a curved Reaper! I made out damn well with this one! I've already customized the reaper a bit as you can see. Got a standard issue as well as a bonus saber.
Wow, a Curved Reaper as a raffle prize is somethin' pretty special! You did make it out damn well! 😁👍 That's awesome! Congratulations, and I really like how you've customized that Reaper with your own flare. Nice work. Point bomb coming down. 😎

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #130 on: April 19, 2017, 07:54:34 AM »

Wow, a Curved Reaper as a raffle prize is somethin' pretty special! You did make it out damn well! 😁👍 That's awesome! Congratulations, and I really like how you've customized that Reaper with your own flare. Nice work. Point bomb coming down. 😎

Thanks very much, I'm damn proud of it, though sadly now I have to do something with my non-curved reaper. I used the shroud from it for the new one though so thats always nice, I did a lot of work on that old shroud and claw. The curved reaper, for those who might be curious, has the LED a bit more forward than the regular reaper so it really needs the black blade holder part to extend out from the shroud, so I had to keep the full size black blade holder despite prefering the cut back version on my original reaper.

Master Althalus
Resident Master
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2017, 10:55:55 AM »

My sabers arrived yesterday, time to post some pictures ...  Grin

Raffle entry #1: Dark Initiate LE v4, Stunt, Violet Amethyst, Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (forms up with my Obsidian v4 DI into a break-up saberstaff)

Raffle entry #2: Grab bag saber - an Aeon v3 with an orange blade.

Aaaand my First Prize: 2-channel Emerald, Obsidian v4 ... it's a Dark Mantis, with claws ... does that make it a Clawed Mantis?  Cheesy

First time I've won anything so far. I'm undecided if I should treat it as a showpiece, because in the first test-clashes it's a real beast to wield. But it's unique and MINE.  Grin
Thanks, Ultrasabers!

Sabers
Emerald: Dark Mantis
Obsidian v4: Shock, Dark Initiate v4, Consular
Obsidian Lite: Aeon v4, Dominix LE v4
Stunt: Apprentice v4, Initiate LE v2, Aeon v4

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2017, 11:35:32 AM »

Congrats everyone!

If you could - please put those pics in the Official Gallery for this Raffle:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=34714.0

Thanks!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2017, 06:26:32 PM »

YES! My new Lightsabers arrived today. Thanks so much, US,  for getting it out so fast - now my outfit for the ComicCon (this weekend in Frankfurt) is complete!
The Archon 2.1 is amazing. Awesome in weight and balance. Can't wait to configure the diamond controller.

Also, thank you very much for my third prize in the spring raffle  Shocked  Grin
 - I got a "standard issue battle saber V3" with a Lithium-Ion Battery setup (awesome) and an orange blade. I have to admit that orange is not my favorite blade color, but heck, I am NOT complaining! I am very grateful for winning this prize, and I really like the hilt for its bevelled emitter. A thousand thank yous for that!

Last but not least thanks for the shirt and the special blade plug with the US insignia. I'm so much of a happy camper today!

Grin Grin Grin

Great pics, KF  I really like your Archon.  Congratulations  Cool

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2017, 01:15:15 AM »

That is an awesome first place prize Althalus!!!  Shocked

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: