Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: "Wow I finally made it mom!" Juelz introduction  (Read 5389 times)
Juelz0230
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 12, 2017, 01:15:39 PM »

Hey guys names Juelz, from New Jersey finally bought my sabers and hope I won the spring raffle contest but mostly I'm extremely happy I finally made it to the big leagues  just want to meet up with a few people to go to Comic-Cons and group up for Cosplay and to meet up for Star Wars premier in the future

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 01:24:19 PM »

Hey ya Juelz!

Welcome to the forum. Smiley  Great to have you here.

I look forward to talking with you about various topics, and if there's ever anything you'd like to know, don't be afraid to ask.

Got any sabers yet?  What was your entry order? 

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 01:54:57 PM »

Great to have you here, Juelz. This place is a lot of fun, and Ultra Sabers is the big league for sure. They're an awesome company. Hope to see you around in the forum. Welcome. 😉

Oh, and, I'm with Rapine... whadya order, whadya order? 😎

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 05:32:55 PM »

Ok. That's 3 Sith Lord greetings. He is officially ours. Tongue Deal with it.

Welcome to the Forum.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 07:35:37 PM »

Umm... I only count 2 sith.

Welcome. This is a great community, and a lot of fun. Like others have said, what saber did you get? We love hearing details and seeing pictures, so feel free to post some.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 04:52:58 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums,  MTFBWY!
Well since Logos is trying to claim the new guy lol, I'll give him another light side point to keep him headed in the right direction.  Wink

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 05:26:09 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums,  MTFBWY!
Well since Logos is trying to claim the new guy lol, I'll give him another light side point to keep him headed in the right direction.  Wink
Listen up you pie eatin' so-n-so. If he wants to hang with the cool kids, that's his choice.

Juelz, what do you want?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 08:28:03 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2017, 08:09:30 PM »

Welcome, and pleased to have you with us Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2017, 12:59:05 AM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley  Never did SW cosplay (I think that'll change now that I've got an incredible statement piece in my US saber Wink) but I've participated in the Ren Faire (fun fact trivia: chainmail can get heavy Cheesy)

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Juelz0230
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 03:46:54 AM »

Wow love the saber family in here well btw I still don't know so I just gotta let the force guide me to which side I should go with. Not going to lie guys I just got my saber. My saber is a Manticore and ohh lawd the it's amazing it's a beauty fellas incredibly amazing like I'm lost for words.

Just wanted to know how do you guys reset the Obsidian V4 Board. Only reason why is because when I'm trying to change the sound font it just says "Confirm" and then lights up again. Any suggestions or do I have a defective one Embarrassed

Again thanks for the love the and the score is tied from what I'm guessing at  (Dark-Side) 3 - 3 (Jedi)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 07:30:59 AM »

quite simple really, when you turn it on, hold the button till it states the sound font, tap to cycle to the next one, and so on. when you get to a font you want, hold the button till you get the "confirmed" message.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 01:24:09 PM »

quite simple really, when you turn it on, hold the button till it states the sound font, tap to cycle to the next one, and so on. when you get to a font you want, hold the button till you get the "confirmed" message.
Precisely this. Then the saber will reactivate with the selected font and continue normal operation.

Another tip: If you're new to this type of switch, you only need to press the button for a short time (like 0.1s) in order to activate the saber. If you hold it for longer than 1s, when turning it on, you will enter the font select. Then to deactivate, hold the button until the "deactivate" sound plays. Pretty basic. Good luck.

Sig by For Tyeth

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 10:13:30 PM »

Hey guys names Juelz, from New Jersey finally bought my sabers and hope I won the spring raffle contest but mostly I'm extremely happy I finally made it to the big leagues  just want to meet up with a few people to go to Comic-Cons and group up for Cosplay and to meet up for Star Wars premier in the future
Hey Juelz! Welcome to the saber addicition. There, I said it. Because we all know that is what it is. A "hell of a lot of fun" addiction. As my Dark and Light side colleagues stated before, this place is great and you will be in good hands with any question you have. It looks like Darth Logos and Bigbear have already shown you that. Its great to have you. You are going to love it here. I know I do!
May the force be with you
Here is a point to you for such a great introduction! (Dark Side point so that you can maintain balance)

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Juelz0230
Force Sensitive

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2017, 04:21:51 AM »

Thanks for the tips guys really appreciate I still don't know what side I'm going to be but I'll be a Grey Jedi until the force yields which way it shows me. Got the obsidian sounds font working too thanks again. How do you guys go up in ranks though guys??

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: