Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle 2017 Entry & Prize Thread  (Read 46447 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 01:39:13 PM »

I've always been a fan of twins. Twins are my favorite thing to play with  Cheesy

Looking good guys! Whenever my sabers eventually make it to this backwater cattle station I'll be sure and get some pics up!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 05:37:09 PM »

my raffle entry happens to be the groups raffle saber for our E8 weekend.

ob lite in CG obviously.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

jeditobiah
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

May the force be with you!!

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2017, 07:07:05 PM »

Hey  ultrasabers fans!! I have pics to post of my crimson scorpion with  tri cree Aegean silver blade and my 4th place saber a dominix le v2 with bright red blade. I am having a problem using a tablet to post them.Does anyone have a easy way to post them?

Sentinel v4 tri GB, Dominix LE v2  stunt BR, Prophecy v3 tri AB, Consular CG, Menance SE BR, Guardian  GB, Lost Gray SD, Fulcrum CG, Electrum Wind VA, Emperors Hand VA, Flamberge v3 sound BR, Crimson Scorpion tri AS, Mantis CE tri CG ,initiate v4 FO, dark initiate v4 BR.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2017, 09:45:52 PM »

Okay, so my entry is here, but I am still waiting on my 3rd place prize.

Still, let's get some pictures in this thread.

Diamond Dark Prophecy, RGBA, Black non-illuminated AV switch, EH pommel, UEHG blade.

Apart from the pommel and blade, it looks exactly like my BH V4 sound Dark Prophecy.

Once you hit that AV switch, though, things change.

The first thing you might notice is that the font configurations take advantage of effects in a variety of ways.  Not every font has the same type of effects loaded, though, so while one font may have the color change and then fade back to the base color when  you do a stab, another might not.

First font is the default Obsidian font, paired up with the colors you selected when you ordered.  In my case, that was DVA with a VA FoC:

Then, Blackstar paired with a yellow blade:

Followed by the Sith font, in Blazing Red (naturally):

Then Ancient Saber, which has a really neat effect built into the power down sound.  If you're familiar with Ancient Saber, you remember that slow, gradual power down sound.  Well, they've matched the light intensity to that power down sound.  The blade color is Orange:

Then Episode 1, in Guardian Blue:

Followed by Episode 2, in Arctic Blue:

Then we get the first of two new fonts (new in terms of coming preloaded to a saber from the factory, at any rate), with Episode 4, in Sunrider's Destiny:

And Episode 5, matched to Violet Amethyst:

Before we get to the last of the pre-installed "noisy" fonts, Episode 6, coupled with Consular Green:

The last is the silent/muted font, and they set that in silver or amber, depending on whether you have RGBW or RGBA:

I've mostly got the hang of using the onboard menu access and selections.  One thing I've found handy is to rest the tip on something when  you do the initial two quarter turns to access the menu, it keeps the saber more stable and more prone to recognize the command.

I'm looking forward to playing around with the capabilities of this a lot more, later, when I have more time.

I'll post pics when my prize gets here, as well.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2017, 01:24:32 AM »

I feel like I'm going to experience deja vu tomorrow.  Wink

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2017, 03:01:58 AM »

Hey there, guys. I received my Diamond Crimson Scorpion, Diamond Dark Mantis, my Isola Random Hilt Challenge Saber, the Archon 3.1, and the Dominix LE V2.  Some pics below.  A review on the Crimson Scorpion and Dark Mantis posted over in the Reviews section, and a review on my Archon on the "Isola Random Hilt Challenge" page. I'm blown away by the Diamond board, truly awesome saber tech. It's phenomenal!

The Whole Gang

The Diamond RGBA Dark Mantis (a little trickier at first to activate the Diamond configuration menu with two right quarter turns, because of the curved hilt, but I've got it now  Cheesy

I chose Emerald Green for the default Obisidian font, channel 0:

Channel 1 - Blackstar font - Sentinel Yellow blade color:

Channel 2 - Sith font - Blazing Red blade color:

Channel 3 - Ancient Saber font - Fire Orange blade color:

Channel 4 - Episode I font - Guardian Blue blade color:

Channel 5 - Episode II font - Arctic Blue blade color:

Channel 6 - Episode IV font - Sunrider's Destiny blade color:

Channel 7 - Episode V font - Violet Amethyst blade color:

Channel 8 - Episode VI font - Consular Green blade color:

Channel 9 is a silent (muted) font with an Adegan silver blade, but I didn't take a picture of that one  Undecided

The Diamond RGBW Crimson Scorpion

I chose Adegan Silver...

...pulsing to Blazing Red for the default Obisidian font, channel 0:

Channel 1 - Blackstar font - Sentinel Yellow blade color:

Channel 2 - Sith font - Blazing Red blade color:

Channel 3 - Ancient Saber font - Fire Orange blade color:

Channel 4 - Episode I font - Guardian Blue blade color:

Channel 5 - Episode II font - Arctic Blue blade color:

Channel 6 - Episode IV font - Sunrider's Destiny blade color:

Channel 7 - Episode V font - Violet Amethyst blade color:

Channel 8 - Episode VI font - Consular Green blade color:

The Archon 3.1 with V4 Sound - Isola's Random Hilt Challenge - Consular Green with Sentinel Yellow FoC:

These sabers have all exceeded my expectations and then some. The Crimson Scorpion is my favorite of these three. The anodized red on the hilt is so beautiful and pristine with the silver accents!  A delight to wield and grip and to me, anyway, not to heavy, and the Diamond board is pure evidence that the Force is strong with Ultra Sabers.  I love this new saber tech.

I won a First Place Price in the Spring 2017 raffle, and I received the shipping notification (yay! Grin), so more pictures of that and the winning raffle entry forthcoming next week.

That is all for now... peace out Cool

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2017, 03:06:39 AM »

Holy smokes Batman! That's some serious saberage. Looking great. I have been thinking serious about the Dark Mantis, just about pulled the trigger on that one myself.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2017, 03:48:23 AM »

I'll have pics up tomorrow after I get off work.

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2017, 04:43:59 AM »

Spring 2017 Raffle entries in play... ready? Fight!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2017, 07:34:36 AM »

I love that mantis with the claws on LB!   Cool

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2017, 01:22:53 PM »

Awesome looking sabers, bigBear, shade and LB!  I love the Archon 3.1 every time I see it (need to get one) and that Dark Prophecy is just sick looking.  Grin  And LB, you're sick, brother.  But it's a good kind of sick. (saber fever, I think Cheesy)  You got a saber I want (Archon 3.1) and one of my favorites that I own, the Dominix LE V2.  I already gave you a point for your Mantis review, but points for bigBear and shade for sharing.  Cool

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2017, 05:30:18 PM »

Oh, something I ought to have mentioned.

Normally, on a Prophecy or Dark Prophecy, the LED unit is positioned low enough that the hole in the side of the hilt that is nearest the emitter acts as an emitter window, with the color of the saber blade shining through it.

Not so, on a Diamond.  I guess there's just so much stuff crammed in there that the LED unit sits higher in the saber, so through the "upper" hole you see the side of the LED unit's housing, and through the "lower", I can see the base of the unit.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2017, 09:38:23 PM »

Not sure if it'd be worth it but a guy could thread one of those for a set screw as an LED retention hole. Keep the LED from pressing down on the internals - not that it's a big concern of course.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2017, 09:44:00 PM »

Not sure if it'd be worth it but a guy could thread one of those for a set screw as an LED retention hole. Keep the LED from pressing down on the internals - not that it's a big concern of course.

I don't know about threading them for a screw that would be intended to bear up against the LED unit, but since neither is any kind of emitter window, I might fill them with something.  Probably not a screw, since I don't really want to pull all the internals out just so I can thread the holes, but something.

Nerdandanoob
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2017, 10:14:22 PM »

First entry to the raffle (was originally black clawed version but it was out of stock before the site updated) Crimson Scorpion with White illuminated AV switch and V4 sound board. Blade color is Violet Amethyst though in my review video it  will show as pale blue or white because my c615 doesnt do colors for crap Cheesy

Second entry : Archon V2.1 when it went on its flash sale. Consular Green a guarded black switch, quick disconnect LED im eventually going to change to red. It has a v4 soundboard as well and i love it.

Fourth Place prize : Apprentice LE v4 Guardian Blue, AV switch with Windowed Emitter. It came with a Ultra Edge Midgrade blade. 

And a picture of my scorpion and Apprentice together:

I like waffles!

Current Sabers Owned:

Aeon LE V2 - Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Consular Green
Crimson Scorpion - Violet Amethyst (coming soon)
Dark Initiate LE V2 - Red (oldest son)
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue (youngest son)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: