Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle 2017 Entry & Prize Thread  (Read 45997 times)
Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #180 on: April 25, 2017, 06:56:38 PM »

LoL.   Tongue

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

iheartoptimusprime
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2017, 11:55:49 PM »

So this post is way overdue thanks to some craziness at work and life, but I'm happy to show off my Spring 2017 Raffle Prizes!

First of all, the entry saber, a Diamond Fulcrum (RGBW) in Sun Rider's Destiny:

Secondly, my first place raffle prize, an EMERALD (RGBW) CURVED AZURE REAPER!!!!!!

This saber shipped with Arctic Blue pulse to Violet Amethyst

I also got three grab bag sabers (one of which was free due to the Spring Raffle Promotion):

Standard Issue Battle Saber in Guardian Blue with blue guarded switch:

Dominix LE V2 in Blazing Red with red guarded switch:

And the surprise of the whole grab bag lot, a Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber in TRI ADEGAN SILVER with LI-Ion Setup and Black AV switch:

I can't say thank you enough to Ultrasabers for running a promotion like this. I was absolutely blown away by the quality of these sabers, and the crazy generosity of the company. Can't wait to post full reviews of each!

Fulcrum - Diamond RGBW; SRD w/ FoC AS
Curved Azure Reaper - Emerald RGBW; AB w/ FoC PO
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- Stunt GB w/ blue guarded switch
Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber V3 - Stunt AS w/ black AV Switch
Dominix LE V2 - Stunt BR w/ red guarded switch

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2017, 12:28:56 AM »

That's a hell of a haul there iheart, lucky you, they all look great!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2017, 01:07:49 AM »

Congrats, iheart ... those all look amazing. That DSI is quite the surprise indeed! Points for the share Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2017, 02:02:43 AM »

So this post is way overdue thanks to some craziness at work and life, but I'm happy to show off my Spring 2017 Raffle Prizes!

Secondly, my first place raffle prize, an EMERALD (RGBW) CURVED AZURE REAPER!!!!!!

I also got three grab bag sabers (one of which was free due to the Spring Raffle Promotion):

And the surprise of the whole grab bag lot, a Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber in TRI ADEGAN SILVER with LI-Ion Setup and Black AV switch:

I can't say thank you enough to Ultrasabers for running a promotion like this. I was absolutely blown away by the quality of these sabers, and the crazy generosity of the company. Can't wait to post full reviews of each!

Congratulations iheart^^  That is one impressive collection  Cheesy  Beautiful sabers!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2017, 11:58:16 PM »

And, at last, my third-place prize, an Aeon V4 with windows, AV switch, and Guardian Blue LED:

Now, the Aeon has never been a saber I planned on buying.  It's not that I dislike it, it's just never spoken to me, overall.  BUT...getting this is fortuitous, since there's just what I need in terms of open space and just the right numbers of "bands" in the grip areas for what I have in mind for the Customization Challenge, so this is what I will be working on for that.  It is a good canvas for what I have in mind.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #186 on: May 25, 2017, 12:49:13 PM »

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks for sharing your photos Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #187 on: July 20, 2017, 01:24:24 AM »

Question. We got an Aeon as our prize, but my friend wants to get sound installed. How do we do that? Where is that option on the website to send in a saber?

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #188 on: July 20, 2017, 01:49:04 AM »

Question. We got an Aeon as our prize, but my friend wants to get sound installed. How do we do that? Where is that option on the website to send in a saber?

You would send US an email at info@ultrasabers.com ... explain your situation and what you'd like done, and ask for their instructions on what they need you to do.  US reply will tell you everything you need, including costs, shipping ect.  Pretty simple and they're really helpful.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #189 on: July 20, 2017, 01:54:18 AM »

Hi.  You would have to email US at info@ultrasabers.com and tell them what you want done in specific detail.  They in turn would approve of all your requests or perhaps some only.  Would let you know the cost of the conversion and how to make payment for this.  You would then consider if the charge to upgrade this Aeon v3 or v4 saber is worth it or just buy a new sound saber.  Don't forget to factor in shipping both ways.  Smiley

EDIT:  Haz and I made a reply at the exact same time including the seconds... but now mine has changed with this addition lol.  Like he said and Haz has first hand experience doing this.  Smiley

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2017, 05:55:53 PM »

Well look at that  Smiley

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #191 on: August 14, 2017, 11:27:45 PM »

A CURVED Reaper!? Is that an option now? I've never heard of that!

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #192 on: August 14, 2017, 11:37:03 PM »

They're a Comic Con exclusive, so you can only get them at a Comic Con where Ultra Sabers has a booth, at least for now.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: