Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from Spain  (Read 802 times)
Letxu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 12, 2017, 05:57:54 PM »

Hello I'm new in the forum and I wanted to introduce myself and explain my experience with my first order in this web.

I felt in love with the archon 2.1 emerald saber and one morning Ultrasabers sent me an email where they made me know that my favourite saber was 20% cheaper! I'm a Ludosporter and I needed a good saber to fight so I decided to buy it. A couple of weeks after I received my saber with the red light as the main color, but in the academy we can't use that color for the mentioned because they have rules so I run to change it to guardian blue to use it on my lessons. I was very happy with it, it has a good grip, perfect measured and perfect weight. The problem came when a week's ago I tried to put the saber in green color and I noticed the green LED is not working, I was very afraid, so the first thing I did was write to Ultrasabers info mail and to Marlena, the employee who helped me to buy the saber. Anybody answered me in a few days, my frustrations was increasing, I tried to talk with Ultrasabers by any posible communication type but anything worked, so I decided to write PayPal to explain them my problem, anytime after they wrote me I could send Ultrasabers back all my order ( with another piece for a mate and the free initiate saber of my girlfriend included) but I didn't want this solution, I love my saber and I only wanted to have it repaired. Then I wrote William, the customer attention director but he took 10 days to answer me and I was more angry if it was possible, I send him photos and a video of my damaged saber and I told him it was still on warranty so I wanted him to pick it up, repair the saber and send me back it. The bad thing that I think it's unfair canes now, he took a lot of days to answer me and he told me I have to pay the shipping cost if I wanted to them repair my saber.

I show you my case because I need support and opinions about that, in Spain if you have a warranty period and your saber came damaged the company have to pick it up and repair it without any cost. It's not my fault to get a damaged saber, there is a warranty period for this cases and it's free. It has no sense to spend 100€ it's like 120$ to send my saber to repair not being my fault, it means my saber price will be 120$ more than other for me without any fault! Please think about it. Now I am in the obligation to call any organism possible and report my case to fix this problem.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: