Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from Spain  (Read 737 times)
Letxu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 12, 2017, 09:15:36 PM »

Hello I'm new in the forum and I wanted to introduce myself and explain my experience with my first order in this web.

I felt in love with the archon 2.1 emerald saber and one morning Ultrasabers sent me an email where they made me know that my favourite saber was 20% cheaper! I'm a Ludosporter and I needed a good saber to fight so I decided to buy it. A couple of weeks after I received my saber with the red light as the main color, but in the academy we can't use that color for the mentioned because they have rules so I run to change it to guardian blue to use it on my lessons. I was very happy with it, it has a good grip, perfect measured and perfect weight. The problem came when a week's ago I tried to put the saber in green color and I noticed the green LED is not working, I was very afraid, so the first thing I did was write to Ultrasabers info mail and to Marlena, the employee who helped me to buy the saber. Anybody answered me in a few days, my frustrations was increasing, I tried to talk with Ultrasabers by any posible communication type but anything worked, so I decided to write PayPal to explain them my problem, anytime after they wrote me I could send Ultrasabers back all my order ( with another piece for a mate and the free initiate saber of my girlfriend included) but I didn't want this solution, I love my saber and I only wanted to have it repaired. Then I wrote William, the customer attention director but he took 10 days to answer me and I was more angry if it was possible, I send him photos and a video of my damaged saber and I told him it was still on warranty so I wanted him to pick it up, repair the saber and send me back it. The bad thing that I think it's unfair canes now, he took a lot of days to answer me and he told me I have to pay the shipping cost if I wanted to them repair my saber.

I show you my case because I need support and opinions about that, in Spain if you have a warranty period and your saber came damaged the company have to pick it up and repair it without any cost. It's not my fault to get a damaged saber, there is a warranty period for this cases and it's free. It has no sense to spend 100€ it's like 120$ to send my saber to repair not being my fault, it means my saber price will be 120$ more than other for me without any fault! Please think about it. Now I am in the obligation to call any organism possible and report my case to fix this problem.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 01:04:06 PM »

Greetings. I like your enthusiasm. But you have neglected to post in RULES.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

It's a breeze.

When you're done report back here for initiation.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 08:25:47 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 01:09:48 AM »

Hola y bienvenidos  Smiley

Hello I'm new in the forum and I wanted to introduce myself and explain my experience with my first order in this web.

I felt in love with the archon 2.1 emerald saber and one morning Ultrasabers sent me an email where they made me know that my favourite saber was 20% cheaper! I'm a Ludosporter and I needed a good saber to fight so I decided to buy it. A couple of weeks after I received my saber with the red light as the main color, but in the academy we can't use that color for the mentioned because they have rules so I run to change it to guardian blue to use it on my lessons. I was very happy with it, it has a good grip, perfect measured and perfect weight. The problem came when a week's ago I tried to put the saber in green color and I noticed the green LED is not working, I was very afraid, so the first thing I did was write to Ultrasabers info mail and to Marlena, the employee who helped me to buy the saber. Anybody answered me in a few days, my frustrations was increasing, I tried to talk with Ultrasabers by any posible communication type but anything worked, so I decided to write PayPal to explain them my problem, anytime after they wrote me I could send Ultrasabers back all my order ( with another piece for a mate and the free initiate saber of my girlfriend included) but I didn't want this solution, I love my saber and I only wanted to have it repaired. Then I wrote William, the customer attention director but he took 10 days to answer me and I was more angry if it was possible, I send him photos and a video of my damaged saber and I told him it was still on warranty so I wanted him to pick it up, repair the saber and send me back it. The bad thing that I think it's unfair canes now, he took a lot of days to answer me and he told me I have to pay the shipping cost if I wanted to them repair my saber.

I show you my case because I need support and opinions about that, in Spain if you have a warranty period and your saber came damaged the company have to pick it up and repair it without any cost. It's not my fault to get a damaged saber, there is a warranty period for this cases and it's free. It has no sense to spend 100€ it's like 120$ to send my saber to repair not being my fault, it means my saber price will be 120$ more than other for me without any fault! Please think about it. Now I am in the obligation to call any organism possible and report my case to fix this problem.
After reading this, sorry about your saber  Sad  However, I have to say from personal experience that US customer service is fantastic (indeed, Marlena also assisted me when I'd sent an email; I couldn't laud her more  Smiley)  I hope that you're able to get satisfaction, Letxu^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: