Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasaber Grab Bag Review Apprentice V4 / Aeon V2  (Read 1679 times)
Genera1So1o
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« on: April 13, 2017, 12:39:51 AM »

Report Date: 4/17/17

Agent:
James Henry - https://www.facebook.com/JamesPHenryII / Alias - Genera1So1o

Agent Experience:
14+ years SCA/Adrian Empire Light weapons combat
1.5 years Space City Sabers *out of forced retirement*
1.5 years The Saber legion - Rogue squadron / Colorado Dragon Clan / Texas Guardians chapters

Agent weapon experience:
1 handed, 2 handed, Florentine, Great weapons and experimental/exotics respectfully.

Affiliation:
N/a

Start report....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttC8BooVdpE&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttC8BooVdpE&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 08:03:17 PM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 01:25:22 AM »

One thing a few people including myself have done to quell the banging sound of the battery pack against the pommel is by cutting a square out of craft foam and putting it under the pack.

The side to side rattle doesn't really bother me so I haven't done more other than use the Velcro that the sabers come with.

The choke and emitter windows on the Apprentice are amazing- love those features on my daughters Apprentice.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 09:40:50 AM »

"My wife hissed in the corner because it was too bright"  HAHAHAHAHAHA  Grin Grin

Point for the best laugh I've had all week - just need to know if you prefer light or dark side? Smiley

Genera1So1o
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 01:14:04 AM »

One thing a few people including myself have done to quell the banging sound of the battery pack against the pommel is by cutting a square out of craft foam and putting it under the pack.

The side to side rattle doesn't really bother me so I haven't done more other than use the Velcro that the sabers come with.

Thats a brilliant idea I never even considered it thanks for that idea!

Genera1So1o
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 01:32:40 AM »

"My wife hissed in the corner because it was too bright"  HAHAHAHAHAHA  Grin Grin

Point for the best laugh I've had all week - just need to know if you prefer light or dark side? Smiley

Lol anytime , honestly it depends on the day. Hence the N/a affiliation..Rest of my family..Yeah..total emo nut case siths\imps. The day I ordered I was having such a bad day though I swear my eyes were yellow. I was honestly surprised when I got the nice shiney handles vs dark versions and expected kill your soul red blades. I squee'd a little when I fired them both up and and saw guardian blue and counselor green, which coincidentally was about the time I heard the hiss in the corner and it was my wife glaring at me trying to hide under the blanket.
It was honestly two of the colors I was back and forthing on. I honestly think I'm gonna try and keep the colors varied on my next orders.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 02:26:24 AM »

Excellent review.  At first I was thinking 16 minutes what!  Watched the whole thing and really enjoyed it. Great job. A must watch for anyone thinking of getting a saber for the first time. +1

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Genera1So1o
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 10:53:47 AM »

Excellent review.  At first I was thinking 16 minutes what!  Watched the whole thing and really enjoyed it. Great job. A must watch for anyone thinking of getting a saber for the first time. +1

Thank you so much it's appreciated. I did the double review first and the tried doing it one at a time and it was turning into a wreck so I stuck with the original.  Went with my feelings and all that.

I know theirs a lot of flack for US size comparisons which was the reason I wanted to throw numbers out their vs herrpdedurrphodor haz a beamy noodle! So people could have a idea in case. I plan to do the same for all sabers following these two so people can know vs seeing the fb trolls and assume from there.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 12:18:59 PM »

I'm just going to go with light side points because JS did.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: