Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Time to unleash some Hell  (Read 4322 times)
Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2017, 12:59:47 PM »

Dude I live in the Bible Belt, everyone's got a gun here.  I don't let that stop my Jedi training.  But I don't think I'll be taking my Spawn costume into a graveyard for a photo shoot without a group of people with me.  That's the  sort of thing I'd expect people to shoot first and ask questions later.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 01:04:30 PM »

Actually, I was joking about the cops and the guns thing, (though, I do sometimes hear gunfire) but you guys took it so seriously that I rolled with it.

I'm just not really the type to go outside in full costume for no reason.  I had a reason, Halloween.  If I go to a con, I'll have another reason.  But, just because it's Friday?  Maybe not.  Now, wearing it inside the house is another option.  I need to get better boots, though.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2017, 02:33:35 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wow that's cool! Is it kind of "tricky" to put on? Can you put it on by yourself? Really, really epic costume. Will your spawn have a weapon? I was just thinking how a Malice would be a cool saber to pair with it.

-1 and then some!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2017, 01:15:33 AM »

I did a costume assembly video forever ago of my older Kylo costume (I need to do an in depth review of my finalized one at some point).  I'll probably do one for this too once it's all done.

As for a weapon, Spawn uses an assortment of guns.  His cape can even take the form of an axe called Agony.  I don't really intend to get any props to go with it any time soon as it's going to be difficult enough to wear, much less worry about props.  Ultimately I'd like to get my hands on the axe at some point though.  Maybe some realistic nerf guns too XD

That said, I was considering grabbing a Crimson Scoripion in CG for a photo shoot or something.  I'll probably just mod my green Dominix and run with that though.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2017, 01:53:32 PM »

True, Spawn does often fall back on his Special Forces training and use a wide assortment of guns, but there are plenty of times where he doesn't.  He also has a lot of powers he can call upon, and the costume itself is a living weapon.  I think the costume itself will be awesome with just the chains and everything attached, no need to make it more complex with guns.

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2017, 02:40:44 AM »

Me? Want a complex costume? Never! XD

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2017, 04:17:22 PM »

-1 Sam Grin

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2017, 06:56:05 PM »

I'm finally able to show off what my newest cosplay acquisition is!  I'll be taking this to the cons I'm attending this year.

So it's not even all pictured here, there's molded leg pieces with the big spiked boot and all.  You put on a body suit under it and put it on like a big wearable action figure!

Shout out to my buddy Alex for making me into the biggest Spawn in Hell's army!

OMG.  I remember when McFarlane left Spider-Man and formed Image, releasing Spawn (I still have the first 60-70 issues IIRC; it's been awhile since I've looked).  I still remember the costume change (issue 32 unless I'm mistaken).  That costume is INCREDIBLE.  Absolutely wonderful work  Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2017, 03:48:30 AM »

Test fits not going so well.  The vinyl parts all fit it's just squeezing my big ass into the body suit! 

I've been goofing around before the con.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2017, 04:22:19 AM »

Awesome pics, bro.  I'm looking forward to the con pics with the full suit.  I also like the green saber, very appropriate color for Spawn.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: