Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: THE LAST JEDI: OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER  (Read 8911 times)
Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2017, 09:20:21 PM »

So far, it is just Battlefront 2. They have been working together with Lucasfilms for the campaign. I can't wait to play it.
Ya, my son just showed me the trailer to Battlefront 2. Looks so freakin' cool! I'm excited to play it as well.
Any idea when it comes out for the XBOX ONE?

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2017, 09:21:14 PM »

Ya, my son just showed me the trailer to Battlefront 2. Looks so freakin' cool! I'm excited to play it as well.

Not sure, but probably around the same time it comes for the PS4.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2017, 09:25:38 PM »

November, I think.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2017, 09:32:08 PM »

November, I think.

Sounds about right.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2017, 12:57:01 PM »

I've seen people all over the Internet betting their bottom dollar that Luke is turning Evil. I don't understand how anyone can think that. He clearly shows the notion of a Grey Jedi or even something perfectly neutral that we haven't seen. Just because its "time for the Jedi to end" doesn't mean Luke is gonna pull a Vader and slaughter every Jedi or that he is gonna destroy every Jedi document.

I feel over the course of the two movies he will be shown to have collected ancient Sith and Jedi texts and artifacts and he moves for their to be an equal understanding of all knowledge and for it to be shared not divided up to where only one side has one thing and the other side has the remaining bits.

This is a HUGE moment for Star Wars and all future episodes and movies after this. We could finally get to see some KOTOR/SWTFU type Force users who aren't bond to one part of teaching. It could also open up numerous NEW factions, maybe some renegades of both the Jedi and Sith who want to preserve their former teachings

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2017, 03:35:13 PM »

I think the people saying Luke is turning evil are way off base.  They're taking his "It's time for the Jedi to end" line as meaning he's out to destroy the Jedi, much as his father did.  However, I agree that he's probably found some ancient Jedi texts, and he's probably also studied past failures, both his and of the original Jedi.  He probably sees them as they were and as he was trying to create as flawed.  After all, the Jedi that Yoda and Obi-Wan belonged to failed pretty miserably and were destroyed by a member of their own order.  In a case of history repeating itself, Luke's new Jedi were also destroyed by a member of their own order.  I think Luke has come to find the whole Jedi way and teachings to be flawed and has come up with a new way of doing things, perhaps that he feels will correct some of those mistakes.  He's going to create something in Rey that's neither Jedi or Sith, but that is still good.  That's where it looks to me like things are going, and that's as far as I plan to speculate on things.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2017, 01:34:34 PM »

I think the people saying Luke is turning evil are way off base.  They're taking his "It's time for the Jedi to end" line as meaning he's out to destroy the Jedi, much as his father did.  However, I agree that he's probably found some ancient Jedi texts, and he's probably also studied past failures, both his and of the original Jedi.  He probably sees them as they were and as he was trying to create as flawed.  After all, the Jedi that Yoda and Obi-Wan belonged to failed pretty miserably and were destroyed by a member of their own order.  In a case of history repeating itself, Luke's new Jedi were also destroyed by a member of their own order.  I think Luke has come to find the whole Jedi way and teachings to be flawed and has come up with a new way of doing things, perhaps that he feels will correct some of those mistakes.  He's going to create something in Rey that's neither Jedi or Sith, but that is still good.  That's where it looks to me like things are going, and that's as far as I plan to speculate on things.

I second all of this 1000 times over, including the last part on speculation. At this point - I just want to see it!

I'll just add this:  People really need to stop using the term "Gray Jedi".  

The head of the LucasFilm Story Group has said a bunch that it doesn't exist; you're a practicing member of the Jedi Order or you're not.  You follow their dogma or you don't.

As he amusingly put it, saying "Gray Jedi" is like saying you are a strict Vegetarian, but you do like to eat Steak sometimes.  Wink

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2017, 03:18:50 PM »

The head of the LucasFilm Story Group has said a bunch that it doesn't exist; you're a practicing member of the Jedi Order or you're not.  You follow their dogma or you don't.

As he amusingly put it, saying "Gray Jedi" is like saying you are a strict Vegetarian, but you do like to eat Steak sometimes.  Wink

"But from now on you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group - with a light saber. And Force powers."

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2017, 11:55:47 PM »

I second all of this 1000 times over, including the last part on speculation. At this point - I just want to see it!

Gray Jedi is a decent place holder until a true name is given to them.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2017, 10:38:22 PM »

Force user.

Ashoka: "I am no Jedi"  "I left the order"   "I can't because I am not a Jedi".  She had not label, just that she was not a Jedi.  If one wants to keep the color, they can be a Grey Force User or a Grey User of the Force.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2017, 12:19:57 AM »

Force user.

Ashoka: "I am no Jedi"  "I left the order"   "I can't because I am not a Jedi".  She had not label, just that she was not a Jedi.  If one wants to keep the color, they can be a Grey Force User or a Grey User of the Force.

Or..just grey jedi... and leave it at that until Pablo gives us a name.   Grin

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2017, 12:07:51 AM »

Or..just grey jedi... and leave it at that until Pablo gives us a name.   Grin
Grey Jedi works for me Wink Grin

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: