Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Flamberge LE Jr.  (Read 2179 times)
projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2017, 02:34:11 AM »

Its my understanding that all 3 blades are equally as bright. Or is it because when you took the saber apart? Looks cool in Consular Green though =] Can't wait to see yours fully finished

The blades are all equally as bright no matter if they have LED modules or just the star (for the side blades). I'm not sure that I understand what you mean about taking the saber apart. And I agree about the consular green, definitely a cool and unusual color for this - like the one Ezra found in Rebels.

I should have the body of the crossguard completed by next week, once I get that hollow coupler in. And I had just finished taping the side emitter wires back up, too... Roll Eyes next comes the nasty part...the nasty, corrosive, beautiful-black-anodizing removing part.

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 01:32:41 AM »

Update: swapped out the giant neck section for the MHS male to male piece. Super quick to do. Makes the crossguard so much better looking in my opinion, lighter, and better balanced (because of the better weight distribution and higher point of grip without the stock neck).

If it never sells on eBay, I may go ahead and do a full revamp. 7.4v 3400mah 18650 battery pack to replace the current 800mah set-up (the triple LED set up drains the batteries in about 30 minutes of dueling...), silver non iluminated AV switch, white LEDs with red FOC, might as well throw in an exposed crystal chamber, maybe some etching, and removing all the black anodizing from the hilt as I probably said before. And something to hold the crossguard emitter together in a fight...it gets so wobbly.

The button being on the side doesn't bother me so much, if it becomes an issue I'll just get timing shims.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 01:37:53 AM »

Liking your results here

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 07:42:09 PM »

Beautiful saber; I really like that mod, both aesthetically as well as practical  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: