Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: STAR WARS - REBELS: OFFICIAL SEASON 4 TRAILER (Final season)  (Read 1088 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: April 17, 2017, 10:42:49 AM »

The trailer for the official last season of Star Wars Rebels is here (although it has been teased that another animated show is in the works).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA</a>

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 06:05:07 PM »

It's gonna be a good season. I wanna know what the wolf is. Supposedly Ahsoka was supposed to have an adventure on a giant wolf in later seasons of TCW, but they didn't happen. But Kanan will probably die, and possibly Ezra too. Although he seems like the kind of person who could just walk away if he wanted to quite being a Jedi. We will see where this takes us.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 07:08:41 PM »

I finally get to see the rest of Star Wars Rebels that I have been missing. I left off on episode 5 season 1 a couple of years ago. Just got season 1 in the mail and  DVR 'd all of season 2 and season 3 during the marathon Disney XD just had of Star Wars Rebels. We just had Direct TV installed and this is the first time we have had cable in like 5 years. Needless to say, all I had in mind when signing up was Star Wars Rebels (and The Walking Dead, but thats for a different thread)  It's time to binge watch!!!!!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: