Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Diamond Board  (Read 2593 times)
Vakaryn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« on: April 18, 2017, 01:46:35 AM »

Hey guys, I just got my new diamond saber today and I love it but at the same time a little bit frustrated with the one thing.  I can only the the on saber menu to activate maybe once every 20 times I do the 2 quick clockwise motions. Can I set a sensitivity for that? I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Diamond launcher. Thanks.

Current sabers owned:

Electrum Wind (Diamond)
Scorpion (Obsidian)
Reaper (Obsidian)
Graflex CE (Obsidian)
Archon V2 (Obsidian)
Overlord (Obsidian)
Dark Standard Issue V2 x2
Dominix LE V2 x2

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 05:36:13 AM »

Mines the same way. Sometimes I get lucky and it works on the second try. I'm thinking we just aren't doing it exactly right. I don't see a setting for it.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Vakaryn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 11:00:37 AM »

I figured out the trick to mine, maybe it will work for you too. After the first 1/4 turn, I rotate it back to the original position and then give it a small turn counter-clockwise and then do the second 1/4 clockwise turn all I'm one motion After trying that I get to the menu every time.

Current sabers owned:

Electrum Wind (Diamond)
Scorpion (Obsidian)
Reaper (Obsidian)
Graflex CE (Obsidian)
Archon V2 (Obsidian)
Overlord (Obsidian)
Dominix LE V2 x2

Jediseth
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 08:12:37 PM »

Yep,  your right works every time doing it that way. Point!!

RSX Engineering
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 08:33:24 AM »

Hey guys, I just got my new diamond saber today and I love it but at the same time a little bit frustrated with the one thing.  I can only the the on saber menu to activate maybe once every 20 times I do the 2 quick clockwise motions. Can I set a sensitivity for that? I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Diamond launcher. Thanks.

The saber menu is activated by executing a "Force" motion while keeping the button pressed. The "Force" motion means rotating the hilt around the blade axis BACK AND FORTH (clockwise & anti-clockwise) - check it out here: http://rsx.ro/tmp/force.mp4

If you rotate it just in one direction, that will almost never register as a valid force motion. Once you figure out how it works, you'll probably get it right all the time, but if you need you can use the Launcher to change the sensitivity of the force motion (that' on the main interface of the Diamond's tab), and this will also apply to menu activation.

Marius

Sckullzz
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 11:59:21 PM »

Does anyone know if you can have multiple color/sound profiles, or can you only have one at a time?

Vakaryn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 01:51:39 AM »

Does anyone know if you can have multiple color/sound profiles, or can you only have one at a time?

10 different profiles can be loaded on at once.

Current sabers owned:

Electrum Wind (Diamond)
Scorpion (Obsidian)
Reaper (Obsidian)
Graflex CE (Obsidian)
Archon V2 (Obsidian)
Overlord (Obsidian)
Dominix LE V2 x2

kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 01:21:25 AM »

got mine today and same issue . will try what was suggested below . hope it works

Jediseth
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 06:08:24 PM »

I will post here what I posted on kooky's other thread. If you turn back on the handle and clock it the opposite way maybe a quarter to half a turn with the button pushed in and held just before you twist it forward to activate the menu it seems to work for me better. I can activate the menu almost every time.

popefish
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 02:13:34 PM »

Today, I turned on my Diamond saber and was met with 3 loud beeps. I took out the batteries and put them back in (I had just charged them). Now the blade lights up VERY slowly and no sound. Anyone know how to get around this issue? I am still waiting for the Mac version of the software so any updates would be most appreciated.

RSX Engineering
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2017, 08:37:53 AM »

Today, I turned on my Diamond saber and was met with 3 loud beeps. I took out the batteries and put them back in (I had just charged them). Now the blade lights up VERY slowly and no sound. Anyone know how to get around this issue? I am still waiting for the Mac version of the software so any updates would be most appreciated.

Hi popefish,

Can you provide some more details? Does the blade light up after inserting the batteries or after normally pushing the power button? Do you still get any beeps (and what is the sequence)? Did you connect the sabre to a computer to run a diagnose?

cheers,

Adrian

popefish
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2017, 09:10:26 PM »

It may have been a fluke. The blade did not light up and all I heard were three very loud tones (all the same) in a row. I did not have the saber hooked up to a computer. I took the batteries out and set them aside for about an hour. When I reinserted them and turned on the saber, it was working as normal. There are times when the blade will light up but no sound can be heard. Not sure why that would be.

I am patiently (that could be a lie) waiting for the Mac version of the software so I can customize some of the other slots.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: