Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Prophecy RGB  (Read 1811 times)
Mansavage
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« on: October 22, 2011, 05:24:37 AM »

I received my Prophecy yesterday from when I ordered it for the Halloween sale. It was too good of a deal to pass up. This saber is gorgeous. I've tried to customize sabers before, but I'm not going to do anything to this one except try to keep it shiny.  I was a little worried about the length with the RGB mod, but holding it now, I really like how it fits nicely in my hands.  Comparing it side by side with my other sabers, it is just as bright, and with the three buttons, I can make purple, yellow, arctic blue, and white besides the main three.

The one thing that I am disappointed by is that in my order I requested a wrench and no thanks to the batteries, and I got just the opposite.  I am sure it was an honest mistake.

If you guys are interested in seeing pictures of all the color variations, let me know.

Evil triumphs when good people are idle and do nothing.

Prophecy: RGB
Custom Dark Liberator: Consular Green
Oppressor: Blazing Red

darth yoda
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 12:11:21 PM »

Put up some pics. I'm sure we would love to see it.

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 06:09:53 PM »

the wrench is very small, and might have gotten lost in the packaging, but i'm sure you looked carefully.  and the batteries pretty much appear in almost every saber, regardless if you asked for them.  i think they understand how awesome it is to light it up at first. 

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 08:30:05 AM »

I received my Prophecy yesterday from when I ordered it for the Halloween sale. It was too good of a deal to pass up. This saber is gorgeous. I've tried to customize sabers before, but I'm not going to do anything to this one except try to keep it shiny.  I was a little worried about the length with the RGB mod, but holding it now, I really like how it fits nicely in my hands.  Comparing it side by side with my other sabers, it is just as bright, and with the three buttons, I can make purple, yellow, arctic blue, and white besides the main three.

The one thing that I am disappointed by is that in my order I requested a wrench and no thanks to the batteries, and I got just the opposite.  I am sure it was an honest mistake.

If you guys are interested in seeing pictures of all the color variations, let me know.

I actually prefer the length with the RGB mod Wink!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 12:12:16 PM »

Awesome man, glad you like it.  About the wrench, you can email them at shipping@ultrasabers.com to let them know about the mistake, or just get a set of allen wrenches.  That's really all they are.

adraco4
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 07:35:22 AM »

Yea, I just got my prophecy RGB too, and it rules!

aquila non captat muscas- The Eagle is no fly catcher
Fortes Fortuna Iuvat- Fortune favors the bold.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est- Knowledge itself is power
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam- I'll either find a way or make one
Do, or do not. There is no try.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM »

Post pics of all 7 colors. xp

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: