Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Arbiter and Dark War glaive review!  (Read 845 times)
siththeundead
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -11

« on: April 19, 2017, 08:47:21 AM »

My first two Ultrasabers are outstanding!   I have 0 complaints and have had some of the best customer service I have had in a long time.  

Dark Arbiter :  Gorgeous hilt nicely made and feels great in the hand.  Can be used as a one handed saber but would typically be used with two hands do to the length.   Have no complaints and love this saber. Like all Ultrasabers this one is light and nimble even with its size.  Great choke points on this as well and the hand grooves give it nice grip for two handed use in combat.  I opted for the V3 obsidian soundboard only on this one.

Dark War Glaive :   This is my Emerald saber that I REALLY enjoy! not only with the look but the sound ( soundboard V4 ) and the fact its the Emerald can change and customize the color as I choose.  The hilt has a nice feel in the hand with great choke points.  Well balanced and the claws give this saber a dark and menacing appearance.  Can also be used as a one or two handed saber.  I would use it as a two handed unless you have a shorter off-hand then with out a doubt can be used no problem as a main hand.

Over all I am very impressed with both sabers, blades,  and sound.  

I have several others in mind I will be picking up in the future!

Stay classy!
 Sith Lord, Darth Nightshade

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 11:13:29 AM »

Glad to hear you like the Dark Arbiter. I'm thinking of getting the dark one too. Thanks for sharing. -1

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 02:01:47 PM »

It's good to hear you like your sabers.  Smiley

We like pictures of sabers.  Just saying.  Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 05:14:58 PM »

Nice. Definitely need to see some pictures =] Curious to see what color set ups you have on both Tongue Plus you hardly see either of these sabers much as well. I had the thought of getting a Dark War Glaive in Violet Amethyst with silver claws once, still do. I think that'll look sick ;o Or Dark Violet Amethyst, not too sure yet

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

siththeundead
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 06:32:37 PM »

I will post pictures when I get back from C2E2.  I have my gear packed and ready to go for the convention here in Chicago.   The picture on the side is both of them with me in full cosplay.  Only taking on with as they have a " weapons check " as all cons do and plus carring two is sort of a pain. 

Stay classy
Sith Lord,  Darth Nightshade

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: