Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review of my first lightsaber purchasing experience  (Read 3031 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2017, 09:18:21 AM »

See, this has me wondering, because I've had several issues both with Ultrasabers' quality control AND with their customer service. I really like their products, but man, I have to wonder if everyone is lying about their customer service or if I'm just that unlucky. Both QC and CS have been all over the map for me. I'm sad to say it has really cooled some of my enthusiasm for Ultrasabers.

My QC has been nothing short of a joke, there is no other way to describe it. Products like some I have received would never leave my workshop. But honestly the customer care I have had regarding the issues has been brilliant. We haven't always been able to agree on the BEST solution (what I consider best), but we have compromised and I have been left feeling like someone actually cared about me as customer instead of ignoring me like a pain in the butt (which to be fair, I am). Also honestly I can and should say that I have gone from a 100% Ultrasabers Enthusiast to a 50% Ultrasabers Enthusiast. But it's NOT from my treatment as a customer, it's from the product that I am left with in my hand which should have been picked up by QC.

skribs, I don't want to derail your thread, but I believe in credit where it's due, so I just wanted to follow up on that. And I guess it was one of the topics of this thread, but just letting you know I'm not trying to step on your toes. I do so hope that when you have your follow up contacts with Customer Care that you are still a satisfied customer in regards to the level of aftercare that you receive.

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2017, 01:28:30 PM »

I've narrowed the issues down to battery issues.  I'm not going to bother going through customer service for a couple of batteries.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2017, 08:05:18 PM »

Skribs, extremely thorough review.  I'm very glad that you were able to resolve the issues w/ just some troubleshooting.  Good luck w/ all of your future endeavors  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2017, 08:39:53 PM »

I changed my mind and did go through customer service, and they are taking care of me.

I don't know what happened to others, but my experience with US customer service has been stellar.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2017, 10:16:35 PM »

I changed my mind and did go through customer service, and they are taking care of me.

I don't know what happened to others, but my experience with US customer service has been stellar.

Excellent! I am glad to hear that Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: