Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Video Tutorial: Effects for the Diamond Saber  (Read 7835 times)
Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2017, 06:02:20 PM »

thanks ! got it today . Its absolutely stunning ! finding it very hard to activate the font change menu though for some reason. Does not seem to recognise when i twist it twice

There definitely is a touch to getting it to work on the first try. I clock it back the other direction maybe a quarter of a turn before twisting twice. It tends to recognize better.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2017, 12:34:21 AM »

There definitely is a touch to getting it to work on the first try. I clock it back the other direction maybe a quarter of a turn before twisting twice. It tends to recognize better.

Yeah I'm getting more used to it now. i was turning it much too far initially . only short little twists seems to work better ,still not getting it every time though .
Mine is randomly doing a series of sudden cycling through about 4 colours completely randomly every so often and it seems certain swings are triggering certain font sounds . its like they set up a few gestures on it

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: