Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 1312 times)
Axus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -4

The force shall free me.

« on: April 24, 2017, 07:49:04 PM »

Hello, I'm Axus. I live in Kansas and I plan on getting my first saber (Dark arbiter w/ red HG blade) soon. Really looking forward to it! Also really really looking forward to being in such a great community. I've looked up lots of things about the four pillars of dueling from the TPLA page and plan to use them against my friends (and win, because I'm the best lightsaber duelist in my friends group  Wink ) I actually have a couple questions: I know you can get your signature put at the end of every post you make, but I was really curious as to how you post those cool images about your mains from SW:TOR. I wanna put my guy up there along with some other stuff in my signature. Also, dark side points please. I'm Sith and there's nothing you can do about it  Smiley

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.

OWNED LIGHTSABERS:
Blazing Red Dark Arbiter

<a href="https://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]https://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/90730a5cde7afbfa.png[/img][/url]

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 09:01:58 PM »

Welcome!

https://www.enjin.com/tools/swtor-signature-generator will get you your signature. If the link goes screwy (the board sometimes redirects external links) then search for 'enjin swtor signature' and that should get you what you're after Smiley

Happy duelling!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 09:11:22 PM »

Welcome. The Dark Arbiter in BR sounds amazing. I don't yet have a BR saber, but it is high on my list. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The only thing we ask is that you use the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure the question has not already been asked. If not, go ahead and ask. Someone will quickly come along and supply you with the answers you seek.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 09:14:59 PM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley  As you no doubt will learn, the forum community is full of helpful people and a plethora of info, advice, et al. 

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 10:42:39 PM »

Hello Axus, and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 06:37:54 AM »

Hey, welcome to the forum, Axus! Cool name!  Dark Arbiter in BR as your first saber sounds pretty Sithy to me. I have the regular Arbiter and love it! I also have a Dark Arbiter on the way myself because I love my regular Arbiter so much, that I think it needs a brother.  Grin

A couple ideas to consider: if you aren't getting Emerald or Diamond, I highly recommend you spend the extra $15 for quick disconnects, and be sure to have them include wiring for Flash on Clash, even if you aren't getting it now, because then you can buy an MLS module with Flash on Clash later and easily swap it out. If you don't get Flash on Clash, I recommend the Tri Cree version of Blazing Red so you get a fuller, brighter red blade.

When you order you may still be able to get the four piece version (MHS compatible emitter, neck, hilt and pommel) if you ask for it in order comments and immediately email info@ultrasabers.com with your order #. That is, if you'd rather have a 4 piece vs. 3 piece.

I look forward to seeing your posts around the forum as well as this cool siggy you speak of.

Welcome Dark Side point to you!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Axus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -4

The force shall free me.

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 01:56:45 PM »

Thanks everyone for introductions. Also thanks for the link! I'm really looking forward to diving into this community, and get into heavy dueling.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.

OWNED LIGHTSABERS:
Blazing Red Dark Arbiter

<a href="https://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]https://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/90730a5cde7afbfa.png[/img][/url]

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 05:18:14 PM »

Axus - looking forward to seeing pics of your new sith saber!  Welcome to the forum.

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 02:40:19 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Stai ai zo Jen' Garthaz sorms kia kaer j'us ant tave tik tiesa qo!
(Here's a Dark Side point to keep you on the only true path!)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 09:33:31 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums. MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: