Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: The Consular  (Read 8120 times)
Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2017, 02:59:43 PM »

It sure is a thing of beauty, that Consular.

The Rapine cake, however....

*shudders*

Cheesy

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 04:12:10 PM »

The Rapine cake, however....

*shudders*

Cheesy

I KNOW!!

I wish Lord C would "lose" that pic...lol  How off-putting - nobody needs to see that. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 04:19:31 PM »

OK OK OK . . . that one's gone!   Roll Eyes

Now, back to the Consular . . .

Oh, SFD - one thing you might want to consider for a future order (especially if you get a V-series which makes it an easy add-on since you can pick it) is the Renegade pommel as a change-up.

It looks great on the Consular.  I actually use it more than the Consular pommel on mine.  Gives it a pretty cool, muscular feel.  I think you'll like it.  Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 04:29:29 PM »

Oh, SFD - one thing you might want to consider for a future order (especially if you get a V-series which makes it an easy add-on since you can pick it) is the Renegade pommel as a change-up.

It looks great on the Consular.  I actually use it more than the Consular pommel on mine.  Gives it a pretty cool, muscular feel.  I think you'll like it.  Smiley

While I appreciate the advice, (always) this saber is staying looking as close to Qui-Gon Jinn's as I can get it.  After all, that was the point of giving it a green LED.  I have other colors on hand.  Wink

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 04:31:51 PM »

Small or large?

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 04:32:03 PM »

"OK OK OK"
Am I the only person who reads that in Lando's voice each time I see it?  Roll Eyes

Renegade pommel

This ^^.  Just like each and every person on the planet should own a Prophecy, so should they have that pommel...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 04:34:45 PM »

Am I the only person who reads that in Lando's voice each time I see it?  Roll Eyes

I was thinking more Leo Getz.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2017, 05:17:20 PM »

Small or large?

Oh, yeah, Small.

I always forget there are 2 - I'm a bit fixated on that one.   Undecided

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2017, 06:01:13 PM »

That's the one I lean towards myself. Haven't seen it in person yet, but it is more appealing than the flared one certainly.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2017, 06:18:32 PM »

To me, there's nothing appealing about the Renegade, except the main body section.  I'd love it if they sold that part separate.  But, that's why US has such a huge selection, to appeal to different tastes.  Smiley

One disadvantage to running desktop Linux based computers:  I can't use the Obsidian Launcher and, thus, can't set the sensitivity on my board.  The swing and especially clash sensitivity is a bit too high for my taste.  I was doing some backwards spins, nothing fancy, with the Consular and the clash kept activating.  Roll Eyes

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2017, 10:29:38 PM »

I love the parts of the Renegade, which is why I will buy an empty. Make it a regular saber and make good use of other bits Wink

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 01:59:26 AM »

Looking good SFD . . . +1  Cool

A LOT of people would like a red anodised av switch on their Consular, it would be great if US offered that as an option . . .

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2017, 02:18:25 AM »

A LOT of people would like a red anodised av switch on their Consular, it would be great if US offered that as an option . . .

I know a cool dude that helped me with mine way back when.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 05:35:15 AM »

Beautiful lightsaber and well done on making it your own.  I love mine it's such a staple in my collection ... +1 to you scifi!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2017, 01:43:04 PM »

Beautiful lightsaber and well done on making it your own.  I love mine it's such a staple in my collection ... +1 to you scifi!

Thanks guys!  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: