Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello From Maryland!  (Read 1605 times)
Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« on: April 25, 2017, 05:22:17 PM »

Hello! My name is Finale, I'm from Maryland and I've been a Star Wars fan all of my life! I've been lurking here for a couple weeks and after receiving my FIRST EVER Lightsaber (Sentinel V4 Fire Orange) I figured I should go ahead and join this amazing community! I look forward to all the adventures and stories that take place here!

I'm not sure what else to say, so if anyone has questions please ask away!

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 06:30:43 PM »

Hello Finale, and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 06:59:56 PM »

Welcome Star Wars fan! Glad you decided to join us, great name (any special meaning for you behind that name?) and what a fantastic first saber! We love pictures and video of your new sabers, and anything else Star Wars related like cosplay and projects you're working on.

Also we like to award light side or dark side appreciation points when we particularly like a post you've made. Do you see yourself more of a light side or dark side of the Force kind of person? Or, you can state you want to stay neutral, Gray Jedi style, too, and that's completely fine as well.  Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 07:26:21 PM »

Welcome Star Wars fan! Glad you decided to join us, great name (any special meaning for you behind that name?) and what a fantastic first saber! We love pictures and video of your new sabers, and anything else Star Wars related like cosplay and projects you're working on.

Also we like to award light side or dark side appreciation points when we particularly like a post you've made. Do you see yourself more of a light side or dark side of the Force kind of person? Or, you can state you want to stay neutral, Gray Jedi style, too, and that's completely fine as well.  Grin

Thank You! The name was just something I came up with randomly as an online alias five or six years ago. I've enjoyed the term "Saint" and being the last or taking part in the "Finale" of something just always struck my eye. I see myself as; Willing to do good, even if that means having to do horrible things. i.e: sacrificing one thousand to save a million. So either works for me! I'd look at it on how people judge my actions and comments!

Once I arrive home I will definitely show pictures of my Saber. I currently don't have anything else to show, but that will surly change in the coming months.

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 07:33:24 PM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley  Very nice saber for your first purchase.  As you no doubt have already ascertained, the community here is full of helpful and knowledgeable people.  Good luck in your future endeavors.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 09:31:33 PM »

Thank You! The name was just something I came up with randomly as an online alias five or six years ago. I've enjoyed the term "Saint" and being the last or taking part in the "Finale" of something just always struck my eye. I see myself as; Willing to do good, even if that means having to do horrible things. i.e: sacrificing one thousand to save a million. So either works for me! I'd look at it on how people judge my actions and comments!

Once I arrive home I will definitely show pictures of my Saber. I currently don't have anything else to show, but that will surly change in the coming months.
I really like the term "Saint" as well. I love the Val Kilmer movie, "The Saint", based on the TV Series, and "Finale" with all its possible connotations really seems to go with it well. Nice  Wink

I dunno, but it kinda sounds like you've got a bit of Gray Jedi in you.  Hmmmm... I see you've got a Light Side point, so I'm going to bring you back to the Gray Jedi balance by giving you a dark side point now. See ya around the forum!  Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 02:42:59 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 03:05:14 AM »

Welcome to the forum SAINT!  Fire Orange is a warm color you will enjoy on your new saber.  Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new purchase soon!

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 11:38:03 AM »

Welcome to the forum!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 09:34:19 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums. MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2017, 12:00:54 AM »

Welcome. I too got Fire Orange on my first saber, and it is absolutely amazing. Some people don't like it that much, but that is okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The only thing we ask is that you use the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure that the question has not already been asked and answered. If you cannot find an answer, go ahead and ask. Someone will quickly come along and provide you with an answer.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: