Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Isola's Last Gambit  (Read 3753 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« on: April 27, 2017, 11:48:07 AM »

So I gave it one more go, thinking SURELY I can't have bad luck with my sabers forever... can I?  Undecided

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBdlXEJD940" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBdlXEJD940</a>

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 12:05:11 PM »

HOORAY!!

Right on Isola. Smiley

Looks great. I'm so glad you're happy with it. Grin

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 12:54:47 PM »

Congratulations sir . . . that is a beautiful hilt and will make an incredible display piece!  Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 01:24:15 PM »

I love that saber, good to hear it met your expectations. From what I can tell that looks like one of the better recharge ports if it looks like Lord Bladewraith's first Guardian. I like them as flush with the hilt as possible. I don't like seeing the nut of the port poking out. Hence why I've never purchased one.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 01:41:22 PM »

I love that saber, good to hear it met your expectations. From what I can tell that looks like one of the better recharge ports if it looks like Lord Bladewraith's first Guardian. I like them as flush with the hilt as possible. I don't like seeing the nut of the port poking out. Hence why I've never purchased one.

It's close to LB's. It sits more proud than his, but as it will be on the wall forever, I can let it slide. I just need to get a US to AUS power adapter so that I can use my fast charger.

And thanks everyone! I'm glad that this one worked out. Especially as one that I wanted on display! I figured if it was going to be my last buy, then I better get the Guardian so I wasn't always thinking "but what if..." glad it was a winner Cheesy

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 01:43:18 PM »

I WANT ONE!!

OK, now that I got that out of my system, that's a wonderful saber, bro.  I'm glad you finally got another one that arrived perfect.  It looks absolutely gorgeous.  Congratulations.  Smiley

By the way, totally off topic here, but a friend of mine has a beard similar to yours.  Just saying.  Also, I like the Green Lantern and Captain America pillows.  Two of my favorite superheroes.  Cool

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 01:45:32 PM »

I'm glad too, and thank you Smiley

Beards are never off topic, Son  Cool

I don't like much Marvel, but I do like Captain America n  Grin

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 01:49:45 PM »

Yeah, my buddy's bears is maybe a tad longer than yours, but it comes to a point like that.  Though, he also has long hair.

I'm still just glad that saber worked out for you, brother.  I think those of us who knew about it were holding our breath just a bit.  Wink  I hope you do a full review on it, I'd love to know your thoughts on it and on the Diamond board.  Though, I guess for that one, I can tune in to your prize review.

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2017, 01:55:47 PM »

I don't like much Marvel, but I do like Captain America Grin

Where's your Captain Boomerang pillow?

Because, you know.  You're Australian.  And I just watched Suicide Squad. #generalizations'y'all!

(Actually, I liked him in that role, but American Movie Fans would like a word with you about Jai Cortney . . .)

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 01:59:45 PM »

Where's your Captain Boomerang pillow?

Because, you know.  You're Australian.  And I just watched Suicide Squad. #generalizations'y'all!

(Actually, I liked him in that role, but American Movie Fans would like a word with you about Jai Cortney . . .)

You're asking the most Un-Australian Australian questions that are too hard.

I had to actually Google that to find out who it was. I've never seen anything he's in, nor had I heard of him before.

I've told you guys before, I'm an American living in the wrong country  Tongue

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2017, 02:19:26 PM »

I've told you guys before, I'm an American living in the wrong country  Tongue

South Jersey, outside Philadelphia, is nice . . . if you are looking.  Then we can dissect & rebuild sabers together, LOL.   Grin

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2017, 02:51:15 PM »

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And did you here that Isola?  Lord C invited you to live in his basement ... he's got a pretty nice bar down there too Grin

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2017, 03:15:45 PM »

Suddenly I feel like I need an adult  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy LOL

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2017, 04:33:16 PM »

Isola you can move here you know.  The president isn't kicking out Australians that I know of.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2017, 07:07:20 PM »

Way nice saber for sure. Makes me want a Guardian even more now, more so than my other sabers I talked about that I want Tongue I wont be able to do sound though but oh well x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: