Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Isola's Last Gambit  (Read 3754 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2017, 07:12:05 PM »

All right,  Isola!  Congratulations  Smiley

And did you here that Isola?  Lord C invited you to live in his basement ... he's got a pretty nice bar down there too Grin
Had to LOL at this  Grin

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2017, 07:41:19 PM »

Quote from: hazard502

And did you here that Isola?  Lord C invited you to live in his basement ... he's got a pretty nice bar down there too Grin

Leave it to the mild mannered Canadian guy to lead it somewhere slightly creepy.   Tongue

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2017, 08:24:03 PM »

Leave it to the mild mannered Canadian guy to lead it somewhere slightly creepy.   Tongue

Lol

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2017, 12:08:06 AM »

Lol I don't really want to live in someone's pleasure dungeon... I mean... basement  Cheesy

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2017, 12:39:26 AM »

Leave it to the mild mannered Canadian guy to lead it somewhere slightly creepy.   Tongue

Hah!

Lol I don't really want to live in someone's pleasure dungeon... I mean... basement  Cheesy

Right ... forgot to mention that part so, good call Grin

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2017, 01:03:57 AM »

AWESOME . . . 99.8% PERFECT  Wink   +1

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2017, 01:17:12 AM »

AWESOME . . . 99.8% PERFECT  Wink   +1

Only the slightly proud recharge port to drag it down. But not even a half a percent due to wall mounting plans Smiley

Actually it was more the rough edge on the port hole that I personally would have run a round file through after drilling. But again, wall mounting plans lol so IDGAF!

So yes, VERY awesome <3

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2017, 07:25:50 AM »

Oh man, I didn't see this til now! Watching this video I was almost cringing waiting for you to reveal what Ultrasabers turned out for you. The look on your face says it all.  

ISOLA GOT HIS GUARDIAN - FTW!!!

This makes me so happy, dude! So STOKED to hear you get in on that flash sale on a Guardian!! Such a rare deal that is, and it IS beautiful. And me? Teasing??  Naaaah... Grin  Grin Grin  This "teasing" you speak of, though... it could've been part of an evil genius plan... perfectly synced with a flash sale... no, I'm not an undercover agent for Ultrasabers (though how cool would that be!?) seriously... I think they did right by you this time. I, too, am a little puzzled why the RP isn't as recessed on yours as it is on mine, but it looks pretty discrete. I really like the black AV switch and is that nickel plated? I couldn't quite tell, but I think you like the polished aluminum better, right? You've done well, my Guardian apprentice  Cheesy really, nice score, man.

WHEN you move to the US, Texas that is, you should live in San Antonio. Awesome town. Awesome food. Awesome proximity to Ultrasabers  Roll Eyes

I look forward to your video reviews. Here's a point til then. Peace... Out.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2017, 09:42:41 AM »

Oh man, I didn't see this til now! Watching this video I was almost cringing waiting for you to reveal what Ultrasabers turned out for you. The look on your face says it all.  

ISOLA GOT HIS GUARDIAN - FTW!!!

This makes me so happy, dude! So STOKED to hear you get in on that flash sale on a Guardian!! Such a rare deal that is, and it IS beautiful. And me? Teasing??  Naaaah... Grin  Grin Grin  This "teasing" you speak of, though... it could've been part of an evil genius plan... perfectly synced with a flash sale... no, I'm not an undercover agent for Ultrasabers (though how cool would that be!?) seriously... I think they did right by you this time. I, too, am a little puzzled why the RP isn't as recessed on yours as it is on mine, but it looks pretty discrete. I really like the black AV switch and is that nickel plated? I couldn't quite tell, but I think you like the polished aluminum better, right? You've done well, my Guardian apprentice  Cheesy really, nice score, man.

WHEN you move to the US, Texas that is, you should live in San Antonio. Awesome town. Awesome food. Awesome proximity to Ultrasabers  Roll Eyes

I look forward to your video reviews. Here's a point til then. Peace... Out.

Yeah I'm not sure what's up with the RP either, because I said "please mount the port under the shroud and make it as streamlined as possible" thinking that it was going to wind up looking like yours... and this is what I got  Undecided So your guess is as good as mine. Glad it's not for an "every day" saber and now I know it is most definitely hit or miss with those things and I certainly won't bother getting one on another saber unless US ever release an ANH Kenobi hilt to mount on the other end of the TV cabinet, because again, it will be mounted and I won't have to see it!  Cheesy

Or... unless they finally work out a way to pommel mount the ports. Until then I don't think the money is equal to the quality of work and also, my hands work just fine, so I am able to remove and refit the batteries when I need to without crumbling into a sobbing mess.

You were being a c*** tease and you totally know you were Tongue

It IS nickle plated. I do like the nickle plating and had always intended to get it on the Guardian. There are some other sabers I'd like it on as well. The only reason I didn't get nickle on the Monarch was because I didn't have the option of a nickle Mantis pommel for my swap out. I think you may be thinking that because I had the Manticore CE on my least desirable list. That was on the list because I like the two color Manticore better, and think the single color looks boring. Also because I have no idea how I'd be able to seal the windows on a nickel Manticore emitter  Shocked

The switch took me a long time to decide on. Eventually I opted for black av with black bezel to go for a "hidden" switch look.

I still think it will be Dallas though Wink

Cheers brother! Appreciate the feedback, comments and point. One back at you again for that Guardian staff  Cool

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: