Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian v4  (Read 1715 times)
Paladin1127
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: April 27, 2017, 01:35:48 PM »

Is there a way to set a v4 to have no sound, so that you can switch between having a Saber with sound to no sound

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 01:46:26 PM »

Yes, it comes with a mute font by default.  All you have to do is cycle through the fonts until you hear a simple beep.  (between Episode VI and Obsidian)  That means you're in mute mode.  With the saber in mute, it's essentially a stunt.  Then, when you're ready for sound again, just do the long press activation and switch to one of the fonts.  It's a wonderful feature.   Cool

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 03:42:05 AM »

I am having trouble saving the default V4 sounds that came on my saber to my computer.  I know they are supposedly on the website but I noticed two main differences, the boot tag for the Sith sound font says obsidian when you download from the website.  The boot tag on my V4 saber I just purchased is more like a cool saber sound.  So it is not the same.  Also I do not see the mute font being in the package from the website.  Again the tag for the mute sound is a beep that I can't find elsewhere.  With my diamond I can was able to simply save my sounds to my computer without issue, when I try the same with my V4 soundboard, it just saves an empty sound font when I try to save what came programmed from the factory.  So could someone let me know how to get the sound fonts saved from the V4 onto the laptop?

Just noticed that since I used the search function this old thread is not in the right place, sorry for the clutter, please move as needed.  I'm trying to report myself to the mods but looks like it is not possible to tattle on yourself for making a mistake.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: