Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from a Chicago area newcomer  (Read 2445 times)
Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 09:45:08 PM »

So, I have decided that my name as a force user is going to be Dorian The Grey, uses my 1st name and sounds cool, now to figure out how to change it lol.
I'm actually in NWI, so south-east area of Chicagoland, but maybe somewhere in the middle may work.

Just posted my 1st pictures on the Sun rider's destined thread. Smiley but here's one:

Welcome Dorian the Grey! It's nice to see a sway to the Grey order. It is the only way to true balance. We also show much love to both Jedi and Sith alike. Absolutely love the pic of your saber! That reaper is feakin' awesome! May the force be with you my saber friend and point to you for such an awesome pic and awesome force user name.

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

Akheron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

"The middle path is the way to wisdom."

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 08:01:47 PM »

So, I have decided that my name as a force user is going to be Dorian The Grey, uses my 1st name and sounds cool, now to figure out how to change it lol.
I'm actually in NWI, so south-east area of Chicagoland, but maybe somewhere in the middle may work.

Just posted my 1st pictures on the Sun rider's destined thread. Smiley but here's one:

Ah, yeah, that's kind of far from me. But if you do want to meet in the middle or something, shoot me a PM, I'd love to practice with more people. That reaper looks really sweet.

Ultrasabers what I own:

Dark Initiate LE V4 - Diamond
Dark Apprentice LE V4 - Diamond
Bellicose - Emerald, ObsidianV4
Apprentice V4 - Tri-Guardian Blue, ObsidianV4
Crimson Scorpion - Blazing Red, Silver FoC, ObsidianV4 <- Raffle Prize Smiley

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2017, 10:46:58 PM »

I am from Chicago's western suburbs and would be ok with possibly meeting half way

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: