Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Episode VIII fan theory (kind of silly!)  (Read 2505 times)
Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

"Not this ship sister!"

« on: May 03, 2017, 11:07:40 PM »

Here is a fun fan theory!

So, when Luke fights Vader in ROTJ, he gets his hand cut off and looses his/anakin's lightsaber.
In episode VII I believe there are a few small parts of dialog about cloning and how it's become taboo.
So during the film Maz Kanata has either retrieved, received or traded for the missing hilt, which Rey receives.
Now it's pretty clear that Kylo Ren is pretty interested in dark side artifacts because he has found the old melted helmet of Vader and is seeking out Anakin's old light saber.
So what is the missing piece of this equation we have here?
-the saber has been found, BUT, what about the hand that Luke lost!?!?

THEORY: The hand was found by the new order, and used to clone Luke Skywalker!!!
Who are these clones?

The knights of Ren.

BOOM.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 11:54:38 PM »

Here is a fun fan theory!

So, when Luke fights Vader in ROTJ, he gets his hand cut off and looses his/anakin's lightsaber.
In episode VII I believe there are a few small parts of dialog about cloning and how it's become taboo.
So during the film Maz Kanata has either retrieved, received or traded for the missing hilt, which Rey receives.
Now it's pretty clear that Kylo Ren is pretty interested in dark side artifacts because he has found the old melted helmet of Vader and is seeking out Anakin's old light saber.
So what is the missing piece of this equation we have here?
-the saber has been found, BUT, what about the hand that Luke lost!?!?

THEORY: The hand was found by the new order, and used to clone Luke Skywalker!!!
Who are these clones?

The knights of Ren.

BOOM.

The fight in question was in ESB..not ROTJ.  Hamill himself commented on the had clone from the Thrawn trilogy and how they could not do what has already been done.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

"Not this ship sister!"

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 12:31:27 AM »

The fight in question was in ESB..not ROTJ.  Hamill himself commented on the had clone from the Thrawn trilogy and how they could not do what has already been done.

Sorry about the wrong movie tittle. I typed this up pretty quick. I don't know anything about the thrawn trilogy, nor did I hear that Hamill had commented on this already. I just thought it was fun!  Grin

Do you recommend the Thrawn trilogy? I'm assuming it's a book series about the now EU. Let me know! I'm always interested in checking out new star wars stories!

May the force be with you!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 01:13:06 AM »

Sorry about the wrong movie tittle. I typed this up pretty quick. I don't know anything about the thrawn trilogy, nor did I hear that Hamill had commented on this already. I just thought it was fun!  Grin

Do you recommend the Thrawn trilogy? I'm assuming it's a book series about the now EU. Let me know! I'm always interested in checking out new star wars stories!

May the force be with you!

The Thrawn trilogy is part of the old EU, it came out in the early 90's and introduced Grand Admiral Thrawn and Mara Jade as well as using the idea of cloning Luke from  his severed hand although the clone was alive only a short while.  I would recommend it based solely on its quality but it is not canon, just keep that in mind

nathanielreykun
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 40

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 02:16:27 AM »

The Thrawn trilogy is part of the old EU, it came out in the early 90's and introduced Grand Admiral Thrawn and Mara Jade as well as using the idea of cloning Luke from  his severed hand although the clone was alive only a short while.  I would recommend it based solely on its quality but it is not canon, just keep that in mind

Thankfully, Thrawn is alive and well in Rebels, where he's living up to his Legends counterpart. Also, they just recently released a canon Thrawn novel by the same author as before, Timothy Zahn.

Dark Apprentice V4 Stunt
Initiate V3/Mantis Combo Stunt
Aeon V2 Stunt
Reaper Obsidian Lite
Sentinel LE V4 Obsidian V4QR CouplerApprentice LE V4 Obsidian V4
Modified Mantis CE Custom Obsidian V4

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 02:55:08 AM »

The Thrawn Trilogy is awesome!  Who cares if it's canon?  Read it anyway.  I read it again for something like the tenth time last year.

nathanielreykun
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 40

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 02:59:24 AM »

Thankfully, Thrawn is alive and well in Rebels, where he's living up to his Legends counterpart. Also, they just recently released a canon Thrawn novel by the same author as before, Timothy Zahn.

Dark Apprentice V4 Stunt
Initiate V3/Mantis Combo Stunt
Aeon V2 Stunt
Reaper Obsidian Lite
Sentinel LE V4 Obsidian V4QR CouplerApprentice LE V4 Obsidian V4
Modified Mantis CE Custom Obsidian V4

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 03:13:21 PM »

It's a very interesting theory! Maybe not 100% plausible but definitely 100% enjoyable!
To add on to your theory I would say it would be awesome if Snoke was just using Kylo Ren to get close and find out where the "Light" Luke was. Than he reveals that Kylo was nothing but a pawn (Similar to how Sidious did with pretty much everyone) and that his plan was to have this "Ultimate Evil" Luke Skywalker Clone. It would be interesting.

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 12:31:47 AM »

The Thrawn Trilogy is awesome!  Who cares if it's canon?  Read it anyway.  I read it again for something like the tenth time last year.

I said that it was worth a read on its quality alone..I was clarifying though that it was not canon lest he get confused

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 04:29:27 AM »

I said that it was worth a read on its quality alone..I was clarifying though that it was not canon lest he get confused

No worries, my comment wasn't necessarily directed at you.  I just didn't want the fact that it's not canon to stop anyone from giving it a read.  In my opinion, it's some of the best Star Wars ever written.  Though, I'm also a Timothy Zahn fan.  I've read a number of his non Star Wars books too.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 04:52:54 AM »

No worries, my comment wasn't necessarily directed at you.  I just didn't want the fact that it's not canon to stop anyone from giving it a read.  In my opinion, it's some of the best Star Wars ever written.  Though, I'm also a Timothy Zahn fan.  I've read a number of his non Star Wars books too.

I agree, just to many fans now are confused and I hate to see that.  Have you read the Canon Thrawn by Zahn?

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 05:46:34 AM »

I agree, just to many fans now are confused and I hate to see that.  Have you read the Canon Thrawn by Zahn?

Not yet.  I am, unfortunately, behind on my Zahn Star Wars reading.  I haven't even read Choices of One.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: