Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Cannot get Ultrasabers Launcher v1.04 to update to latest version  (Read 1181 times)
Tribal
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 05, 2017, 12:50:19 AM »

I have been struggling with trying to get the ultrasabers launcher v1.04 to update to v4. I thought when I clicked the "big download button" that the link would send me the latest version of the launcher- have installed and uninstalled several times after the maintenance tool will not update to the latest version, (says "no update available") and I cant change the sound fonts on my v3 soundboard to the sounds that I favor, please help?

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 01:22:54 AM »

I have been struggling with trying to get the ultrasabers launcher v1.04 to update to v4. I thought when I clicked the "big download button" that the link would send me the latest version of the launcher- have installed and uninstalled several times after the maintenance tool will not update to the latest version, (says "no update available") and I cant change the sound fonts on my v3 soundboard to the sounds that I favor, please help?

Make sure when you run the program as administrator. Emory tells you exactly how to do that in this post.
Also V3 can only hold one font.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11988.msg189762#msg189762

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: