Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My first ultrasaber is out for delivary today!!!  (Read 2403 times)
Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

"Not this ship sister!"

« on: May 05, 2017, 06:50:26 PM »

So I checked the shipping status for my order this morning and low and behold! My first saber ever is out for delivery on the truck as I'm typing this! I couldn't be more thrilled! I swear, I'm more giddy and excited for this than I ever was for Christmas morning as a kid. (I might've been a weird kid...) Anyway, thankfully I'm not busy today so I'll be home to sign for it when it shows up. To tell you the truth all this excitement is making me anxious! Haha. I think I need to take some deep breaths. Without diving into too much detail the hilt I chose was the manticore CE in nickel plated finish, V4 sound, and a bane's heart led.

I would love it if you guys could share the stories of your first ultrasaber purchases and unboxings to help get me even more pumped up for it's arrival! I would highly appreciate it!

Hope you're all having a mighty-fine day!

-Jim

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 07:23:23 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=535Zy_rf4NU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=535Zy_rf4NU</a>

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

SAHPhoto
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 07:31:49 PM »

I got my first one only a few weeks ago. Im bad when I have tracking numbers, because I stalk my packages and this was WAAAAAY worse than something from Amazon.

You should have seen me when it had the 12 hour layover outside of Columbus. I live 5 hours from there, so I was (half) joking when I told my husband to drive down and get it Cheesy Cheesy

Of course when it arrived it was like the best xmas ever....and then, my husband had to have one. So we did another order not even a week later. And of course I threw in a few more things I wanted lol

There is still more I want, but I am holding out on a flash sale for it ^_^***

ENJOY your first sabre

Own:
Guardian Emerald with v4 sound
Phantom Initiate V4 - Stunt Sabre, Violet Amethyst
Grab Bag - Dominix v2, guardian blue

Wish List:
Emperor's Hand

Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

"Not this ship sister!"

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 07:57:54 PM »

I'm pretty bad when it comes to lurking the shipping status as well! I've been watching mine for the past 4 days and freaking out each time it got closer to me! Looks like the guardian was your first hilt? I've checked it out on the site as well as watched a bunch of reviews and it's stunning from what I can tell! I remember being around 13 and seeing episode 1 in theaters for the first time. My mother had always kept my hair long ever since I was a kid but as soon as I saw Obi-Wan with the short padawan hair I immediately had to cut mine like his! Minus the braid. My mother was kind of sentimental about my long hair but agreed. I felt so cool. Haha.  Cool

SAHPhoto
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 08:53:42 PM »

I'm pretty bad when it comes to lurking the shipping status as well! I've been watching mine for the past 4 days and freaking out each time it got closer to me! Looks like the guardian was your first hilt? I've checked it out on the site as well as watched a bunch of reviews and it's stunning from what I can tell! I remember being around 13 and seeing episode 1 in theaters for the first time. My mother had always kept my hair long ever since I was a kid but as soon as I saw Obi-Wan with the short padawan hair I immediately had to cut mine like his! Minus the braid. My mother was kind of sentimental about my long hair but agreed. I felt so cool. Haha.  Cool

Awww what a great memory <3 Its a little bigger than movie size, but seriously, Im a girl with small hands and wrists and I can hold it just fine. It doesn't look overly large when I hold it. I definitely feel like a giddy kid with it. My step-son wants it....I told him he was allowed to look Cheesy

The manticore looks real cool too, I have no doubt you will enjoy it!

Own:
Guardian Emerald with v4 sound
Phantom Initiate V4 - Stunt Sabre, Violet Amethyst
Grab Bag - Dominix v2, guardian blue

Wish List:
Emperor's Hand

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 10:01:51 PM »

Awesome and on Revenge of the Fifth Star Wars day, too! I can only imagine, from memory, what you're feelin' right now and really relate. SAHPhoto put it well about that kind of anticipation. I've felt it when I got my first laptop, when I got my first "Ninja" sword as a teenager, but nothing compares to your first lightsaber. I had a relatively short wait for my first one buying it at Salt Lake Comic Con where you only have to wait about an hour or so. Choose what you want, pay and come back in an hour to pick it up, grinning ear to ear, of course. My first was the Consular with the nickel finish in Guardian Blue with Obsidian Lite and a heavy grade blade.  Nuttin' but a landslide into sabery goodness since then. Anyway, after you've had a chance to take it all in, we'll all be waiting here... patiently... for pics, a review and maybe a video of your new saber, if the mood should strike you.   Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

"Not this ship sister!"

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 02:16:30 PM »

Awesome and on Revenge of the Fifth Star Wars day, too! I can only imagine, from memory, what you're feelin' right now and really relate. SAHPhoto put it well about that kind of anticipation. I've felt it when I got my first laptop, when I got my first "Ninja" sword as a teenager, but nothing compares to your first lightsaber. I had a relatively short wait for my first one buying it at Salt Lake Comic Con where you only have to wait about an hour or so. Choose what you want, pay and come back in an hour to pick it up, grinning ear to ear, of course. My first was the Consular with the nickel finish in Guardian Blue with Obsidian Lite and a heavy grade blade.  Nuttin' but a landslide into sabery goodness since then. Anyway, after you've had a chance to take it all in, we'll all be waiting here... patiently... for pics, a review and maybe a video of your new saber, if the mood should strike you.   Grin

I've received my manticore and wow. It has exceeded my expectations in every way! Should I post pictures and a review here? Or start a new topic? Or both!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 05:03:26 PM »

Wahoo!!!  Grin

Yeah post a review with pics and such over in the Reviews section.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 05:27:29 PM »

When a new saber is close to my house I'm always like, HURRY THE F-BOMB UP! XD So I feel you, lol Tongue I get overly excited when my new Ultra Sabers gets close to arriving every time especially if its a cool one or one I've always wanted in like, forever so when I go to order my Graflex I wont be able to contain my excitement I don't think Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 03:33:53 PM »

I only have one US Saber, but waiting for a delivery is something I think everyone can relate to. Smiley

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

"Not this ship sister!"

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 04:30:28 AM »

Thanks for all the love saberforum!
I finally got around to making a video review.
Here is the link and I hope you enjoy!

Feel free to give me feedback!

https://youtu.be/xCyCFv-G9uc

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: