Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Thoughts on this as an outer tunic?  (Read 6068 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2017, 03:52:31 AM »

Another one to add to the list Tongue And also in case that tunic don't work out for you as an inner tunic. They have cool stuff

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FarFarAwayOutfitters

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Huer-Ta
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 34

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 01:39:11 PM »

Perfect, thanks!  Wow, their prices aren't bad at all.

The gray tunic comes in today, I'm going to do some alterations to it and see how it works as an inner tunic.  The plan is to remove the sleeves, add som e snap closures, and make the collar a bit more narrow.  I cleaned up the outer tunic a bit last night, added some snap closures tat will be hidden by the obi, made the collar a little narrower (went with a RL standard of 2" rather than the stock 3") and hemmed the sleeves to the appropriate length.  I'll post some pics  tonight.

Huer-Ta
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 12:21:42 PM »

Tunic came in last night and after a few adjustments I think it's going to work well.  I made the collar more narrow, got rid of the sleeves, and added some snap closures:

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 01:11:31 PM »

Tunic came in last night and after a few adjustments I think it's going to work well.  I made the collar more narrow, got rid of the sleeves, and added some snap closures:

Outstanding HT!  I really like how the grey and ivory compliment each other (to say nothing of that awesome belt you made  Wink).  Question: where did you get your wrist wraps?  VERY nice  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Huer-Ta
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2017, 01:27:20 PM »

Outstanding HT!  I really like how the grey and ivory compliment each other (to say nothing of that awesome belt you made  Wink).  Question: where did you get your wrist wraps?  VERY nice  Smiley

Thanks!  I'm really happy with  how it's turning out so far Smiley  The wraps are just boxing wraps.  These are 108" but I wanted them to go a bit further up my arm so I'm likely going to swap them out for the 180" length.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2017, 03:33:37 AM »

Thanks!  I'm really happy with  how it's turning out so far Smiley  The wraps are just boxing wraps.  These are 108" but I wanted them to go a bit further up my arm so I'm likely going to swap them out for the 180" length.
Oh, I like that^^  I'm looking forward to seeing your next pics  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2017, 06:19:22 PM »

Nice. How did you get your gray obi to fit though? I usually wrap mine all the way around until its snug, I got the XL size though because that's what I figured I'd need anyway. But when I go to put my main belt on it still likes to almost slip off then I gotta go to tighten the obi again x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Huer-Ta
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 07:28:22 PM »

Nice. How did you get your gray obi to fit though? I usually wrap mine all the way around until its snug, I got the XL size though because that's what I figured I'd need anyway. But when I go to put my main belt on it still likes to almost slip off then I gotta go to tighten the obi again x.x

Thanks!  I actually don't use the obis that come with the tunics.  If you look at the first pic at the waist, I added two snaps to keep the tunic closed.  I did the same thing for the OT and it's covered up by the main belt/obi.  I also added a hidden snap to the gray tunic's collar to keep the closure nice and tight Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2017, 04:08:01 PM »

Oh nice. I might do that to the obi then but like, have the snaps right in the middle so there covered by my main belt anyway. Actually not a bad idea Tongue

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: