Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hugz D:  (Read 2145 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: May 06, 2017, 08:35:05 PM »

So one of my most favorite sabers died on me today. Its like ever since we got back here to Ohio I've had nothing but bad luck with my sabers. Was my Dominix V4 LE in Guardian Blue saber too x.x I got Lightum for now but yeah. Its not one I really like to duel with. I'm sure the Guardian pommel choke piece is tough though since its not really a true thin neck. But still. Sad fais x.x Next time a saber don't come standard with a covertech wheel I'm just having US's put it on properly. Don't know why this is happening to me all the sudden. Maybe its the universe still trying to tell me to slow it down some? Anyone else ever feel that way sometimes? Or maybe just get some other more bigger blue sabers like my long wanted new Bellicose in Guardian Blue, Lost Gray in Guardian Blue, that saber is really growing on me. A funny thing happened the other night though when I turned my V3 Dominix to Blazing Red, my mom called me a traitor from switching it from purple to red, pruple is her favorite color so Tongue Maybe purple is also meant to be on the standard Manticore and Dark War Glaive with silver claws, I still wanna see that done actually, always thought a Dark War Glaive, Violet Amethyst blade, silver claws would look sick together then paired with a black red lit av switch ;o Anyway, just needed to rant some. Sorry x.x Just bummed out right now is all. I'll get over it though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 01:15:06 AM »

I'll just go ahead and say it since all the mean rude trolls seem to be off the forums now. I'm autistic with aspbergers and when stuff like this happens it really does make me sad and upset and way stressed out. I've been waiting for forever to get the right Dominix to get in Guardian Blue and now its just gone u.u Saber and costuming stuff also keeps me sane and out of trouble too, like I don't waist my money on illegal stuff and stuff so. I'd rather waist it on a good, awesome lightsaber to do fun nerdy stuff with than get into trouble Tongue Its also why i'm not on here sometimes is just some days I want to be left alone so. I'll get another one eventually with the covertech wheel professionally installed for once. Also thought of getting me a Guardian Blue Scorpion too and then getting me a Scorpions decal that'd fit because you know, they're one of the many great bands Tongue I'll get better soon though x.x Hope this was the appropriate area to talk about this bad luck of mine

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 02:03:19 AM »

Sorry to hear that, bro.

What do you mean by "died"?  I'm sure whatever it is - it can be fixed.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 02:17:11 AM »

Nope. Just totally died x.x Led kept blinking then yeah. I'm no good with electronics so I didn't really feel like dealing with it

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 02:20:24 AM »

Man ZT I'm so sorry to hear that   Sad  And you need not apologize for anything; sometimes it can be cathartic to vent and get things off your chest^^  And while I can't speak for EVERYONE, I think MOST forum members would NEVER denigrate you or your misfortune.  I really hope that things get better, buddy☺

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 02:23:45 AM »

Everybody here really appreciates your enthusiasm Zren and your love for Ultrasabers!

Keep your chin up buddy.

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 02:26:12 AM »

Well as you can see from my wishlist I'll soon have a HUGE Sith lightsaber arsenal so ;o Some standard traditional red blades, one DVA, VA, and PO. Always wanted to see how PO looked in person. Hear it looks pretty sweet, like a red-orange color basically. I have a couple FX's in blue to hold me over so, my favorite Jedi character's lightsaber of being Obi-wan kenobvi ROTS version =] I missed the chance to get the TPM version so. That's why I was wondering if we could show pictures with at least those too because they aren't really "other guys' lightsabers since US's used to offer conversion services back in the day Tongue

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 12:23:39 PM »

And while I can't speak for EVERYONE, I think MOST forum members would NEVER denigrate you or your misfortune.

I would, but only within reason. Also I try to do it in such a way that will make the person laugh. It's a fine line to tread.

That said, I hope everything gets better for you Zren!

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 03:02:54 PM »

At this point I want me 2 more Guardian Blue blades and one more Arctic Blue blade, I wanna see how the new Tri-Arctic Blue looks in personm and get at least one Tri-Guardian Blue too just to have something different Tongue

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 05:31:53 PM »

Anyway, sorry about all that guys, just had to get my anger and sadness out x.x I kept the V4 pommel though and put it on my V3 LE Blazing Red saber, looks good on it, gives more character in the pommel section I think. My next one will for sure be another Dark Sentinel though in Guardian Blue, its more of a solid hilt for me plus I like the grips better anyway so. Plus I've been kind of wanting a dark twin to my Sentinel in Sun Rider's Destiny too even though Blazing Red would be a better fit but meh

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: