Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New saber with pops, blips, or clipping.  (Read 968 times)
Shimmy_Jim
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

"Not this ship sister!"

« on: May 06, 2017, 09:22:09 PM »

So I received my saber only two days ago and in every way it has exceeded my expectations. It is the most amazing darn thing I own! I'm in love! There is one question I have regarding the sound. Just so you know I've already searched and looked around the forum to do research on this before posting my own topic, but was unable to find the answers I was looking for.

So I noticed right out of the package that the sound seems to pop skip clip blip, whatever you would like to call it. It's not a thing that's bugging me so much I'm upset. I just want to know if this is normal. It seems to happen with different fonts more than others, which makes me think that it isn't a problem with the speaker. After all, it is a very loud saber and the speaker is relatively small for how much sound it puts out. I just wasn't sure if this was regular with the default sounds and it isn't very noticeable when spinning, or dueling. Mostly when you really listen to the sound you can hear the speaker popping a little. I didn't expect this and am really just wondering if that's normal. Any answer would be helpful. Really other than that, the saber is a dream come true.

I would love it if you guys could shine some light on this. Thank you so much!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: