Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi/sith training in milwaukee wisconsin  (Read 1563 times)
Yodaman20000
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: May 07, 2017, 12:04:20 AM »

Well now ive been looking up training for lightsabers in milwaukee. But the nearest one to me is in Madison.  Is there anybody in the Milwaukee  area like to do this cause i am very interested in doing this it looks very fun too do plus i would be able to bring a few people to go.  Thank you and good day or good night

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 01:00:34 AM »

Here's my advice to anyone looking to start something like this. Use social media.

Start a FB page or take put some ads on Craigslist. Look for not only like minded individuals, but also people with competent skillsets and knowledge. There you will find teachers and students, and your group will start to take shape.

Could you imagine having a group outing during Summerfest? (No, I'm not from Milwaukee, but I know a lot of people from there.)

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Yodaman20000
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 01:07:04 AM »

Ill give you points if you give me points only fare.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 09:20:33 PM »

Hey there Yodaman20000,

Force points really don't need to be equally shared at all.  If you see or read something worth your recognition or approval, a FP can be awarded.  Either the member will denote which side they prefer, or, like I just have, deduce it from your pic and/or handle.

You don't have to feel like you have to give one back each time you get one, but they're yours to give away. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Yodaman20000
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 11:02:21 PM »

Ok im still learning everything thanks for the advice though ill keep that in mind

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 11:25:21 PM »

This post might help.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1834.0

Like mentioned, the points are just our fun, little way of showing appreciation, respect, admiration, etc. to other members. How someone gives points is entirely up to them. Some are more strict, and some are more liberal with how they give them out, but there is no right or wrong way to do it.

Just remember that whether it's light side points or dark, they are always a sign of appreciation.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: